Duke vs. NC

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by Shapecity, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

I like Duke in a blow out!!!

Best rivalry in college B-Ball.

2. aTTiCuS

aTTiCuS JBB JustBBall Member

yeha duke big time....

texas/texas a&m
    arkansas/mississippi
    florida/florida st.

other good rivalrys ^

3. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

Did anyone see the kentucky-Florida game. Kentucky dominated with there defense. Some guy on Kentucky I forgot his name had a nice reverse dunk in the 2nd half.

4. tha_luvli_one

tha_luvli_one JBB JustBBall Member

yes....i grew up on the dukies being that i'm from the NC...that's a pretty big rivalry here...

5. SCBrian

SCBrian JBB JustBBall Member

i've been a duke fan since hurley / laetner days...i was crushed (uh as emotionally crushed as a 7 year old could be) watching bobby hurley get dominated by unlv in the 90 NCAA and extremely happy when he bounced back and had an amazing tournament in 91 and again in 92...so sad about that car accident...he's still one of my favorite players of all time...

maybe this is also wut spawns my hatred of michael jordan haha...damn tarheels...they have great colors tho...cant deny that...ppl always buy me carolina stuff and uh i rarely ever wear it ;( i think they need to figure out that imma duke fan 0.o

i have a duke autographed poster by the entire team that had battier / jay will / duhon / dunleavy and co. hanging in my dorm room cuz my roommate is a transfer from duke =P its pretty awesome...too bad its not mine ;( haha duke should dominate the duke won this year as they should have...but those NC fresh are quite amazing...the games will be better by next year

6. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

duke will still dominate them next year, dukes freshman this year are pretty much the equal of UNC, duke just has a couple more, plus duke has luol deng coming next year, and duhon should stay cuz he has had a horrible scoring year. so they will only really miss dahnty jones.
    Duke will win the national championships next year!