Syracuse Orangemen, posssible Big East title winners (22-4)

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by jjdaman20, Mar 4, 2003.

1. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

Syracuse is goin strong as the season is closing, they won 2 straight by beating Notre Dame again and they are becoming a good team. If that team stays together one more year, it will be them and Duke in the championship next year. I guarantee it. Gerry McNamare had 20 points, shooting 4-5 from the 3pt stripe. Melo had 21 points, 10 rebounds, he's unstoppable! Billy Edelin, remember he was suspended for 6 games for violating NCAA rules, had 26 points, shooting 13-20, only missing 7 shots, and the big man in the paint, Hakim Warrick had 14 points, 13 rebounds, and 7 assists. expect to see this team in the top 10 maybe even the top 5 in the rankings next year, they're gonna dominate

2. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Melo is playing great. I think he has 16 or 17 double doubles. He's definately Freshman of the Year and will make an awesome pro. Detroit Piston fans must be licking their chops!

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Detroit Piston fans must be licking their chops</div>

without a doubt 8) [​IMG] he is so damn good and i feel will make a good impact in the NBA straight away.

4. SCBrian

SCBrian JBB JustBBall Member

they're gonna lose melo to the draft this year though...there's no reason for him to wait...he'll be a top 5 pick for sure and most likely a top 3...

you're right though about their other players performing also but losing anthony is gonna hurt but we'll see if those other guys can keep it goin they're definitely a strong team overall...