Kevin Faulk..

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Pats37, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Could be out 6-8 weeks..not sure what the injury is yet but have heard he could be out for an extended period of time. It is believed he was hurt on the last play he made against the steelers and I did notice him limp off after he went out of bounds but didn't think it looked that bad. Rumors are that Amos Zereoue could has been worked out as a potential replacement..WTF. If this is true I think the Football Gods are trying to do everything they can to stop us.

2. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

I think the official diagnosis was Fumblitis AG. I think the Pats are getting their fair share of bad luck. Of course, if the football gods want to make an impact, Brady's right arm falling off would be a good start.

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Yea the Pats cut Andre Davis and signed Amos Zereoue

4. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cowboy71)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think the official diagnosis was Fumblitis AG. I think the Pats are getting their fair share of bad luck. Of course, if the football gods want to make an impact, Brady's right arm falling off would be a good start.</div>

Or Belechick contracting amnesia suddenly...

5. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea the Pats cut Andre Davis and signed Amos Zereoue</div>

Andre Davis is a good WR, he just had that early injury this year. He will get picked up soon. I hope the panthers take a look at him because right now Steve Smith is the only one getting catches

6. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea the Pats cut Andre Davis and signed Amos Zereoue</div>

Andre Davis is a good WR, he just had that early injury this year. He will get picked up soon. I hope the panthers take a look at him because right now Steve Smith is the only one getting catches</div>

Funny thing is I was thinking Green Bay would be a good fit for him right now.

7. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

that is true Green Bay needs a speed guy with walker out

8. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>If this is true I think the Football Gods are trying to do everything they can to stop us.</div>

Well its about time!!!! How many virgins and fatted calves do I have to sacrifice before the Pats stop winning???

Geesh. [​IMG]

9. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

Dont worry. I am sure the referees will start giving them an advantage. :cheesey:

10. Pats37

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>If this is true I think the Football Gods are trying to do everything they can to stop us.</div>

Well its about time!!!! How many virgins and fatted calves do I have to sacrifice before the Pats stop winning???

Geesh. [​IMG]</div>

haha too funny...Ya I haven't heard what the exacy injury is but its a "foot" injury...thats the one thing that I hate about the pats..I don't always find out whats wrong with a guy...but at least Amos and Faulk have alot of similar qualities..its just Faulk is probably our best back in pass protection as well as being very productive as a change of pace runner/receiver and 3rd down back..hopefully he's back soon.

11. TOMW74

TOMW74 nfl-*****s member

Faulk has a broken bone in his left foot and could miss 6-8 weeks. don't worry the pats will still win. bill has a plan...

12. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>If this is true I think the Football Gods are trying to do everything they can to stop us.</div>

Geesh. [​IMG]</div>

Your wife is going to develop a complex if you keep talking about her and her legs in the forums. Besides, I hope your not COMPLAINING about her fatted calves. You did say that you like them burly. [​IMG]

13. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>If this is true I think the Football Gods are trying to do everything they can to stop us.</div>

Geesh. [​IMG]</div>

Your wife is going to develop a complex if you keep talking about her and her legs in the forums. Besides, I hope your not COMPLAINING about her fatted calves. You did say that you like them burly. [​IMG]</div>

Your wifes a virgin? Way to go stud [​IMG]

14. Pats37

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'>Besides, I hope your not COMPLAINING about her fatted calves. You did say that you like them burly. [​IMG]</div>

I like big butts and I can not Lie, them other brothers can't deny...ah well you know where I'm going with this...So is VF1 really Sir Mix Alot in hiding?