Dajuan Wagner?

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by txuonline, Aug 19, 2003.

1. txuonline

txuonline JBB Banned Member

do u ppl think we can aquire Wagner from the Cavs? he seems like the man out when the Cavs have Ricky Davis, Darius Miles and Lebron James. can we get Wagner or Miles?

what about a trade like this:

Cavs Trade:
    Dajuan Wagner
    Chris Mihm or DeSagana Diop

Cavs Receive:
    Morris Peterson
    Chris Jefferies

that would be a good trade for both teams. the cavs dont need wagner bcuz the backcourt is full of players. they also dont need Mihm or Diop since they already have Big Z. they get Mopete whose contract is short and Chris Jefferies, a young player who also has a small contract.

the raptors would benefit since they get another big man and a talented young scoring guard in return.

2. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

That would nt work the salaries do not match. Maybe Bradley, Peterson, Hunter for Wagner, Mihm or Diop.

3. txuonline

^that would be good too.

4. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

hmm....trade looks good to me, cept for one thing...we got nuff pg's now. i doubt gg is lookin for another one.

5. Raindrops

Raindrops JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting dj_premium_plus:</div><div class="quote_post">hmm....trade looks good to me, cept for one thing...we got nuff pg's now. i doubt gg is lookin for another one.</div>

He can play some 2 as well as any other one of our PGs. Besides Wagner is not exactly a pass first, shoot second type of player anyways.

6. txuonline

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Raindrops:</div><div class="quote_post">He can play some 2 as well as any other one of our PGs. Besides Wagner is not exactly a pass first, shoot second type of player anyways.</div>
    exactly! we can play Wagner at the 2. since Alvin is a big point guard, he can defend the shooting guards while wagner will defend the point guard. on offense, alvin will still handle the point and wagner will be the 2. carter can move to the 3 spot where i think he playys better.

7. VinsanityMK

VinsanityMK JBB JustBBall Member

dajuan would be cool to pick up... but we have enuf PG's.

8. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

Dajaun is going to be backing up Ricky Davis. He wont get much PT at all. They should trade him.

9. txuonline

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Raptors21:</div><div class="quote_post">Dajaun is going to be backing up Ricky Davis. He wont get much PT at all. They should trade him.</div>
    exactly. and i hope the raptors get him. he was a player i wanted all along in the draft last season. but our pick was too low.