Tim Thomas

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by uqlangel, Oct 16, 2003.

1. uqlangel

uqlangel JBB JustBBall Member

Could the bucks finally move the ever unreliable Tim Thomas this season.

He is a 6th man and nothing man he is inconsistent and cant play any D. The bucks should run with Ford,Redd, Mason at the 1,2,3.

SF Tim Thomas 13.3 4.9 1.3
    G-F Desmond Mason 14.3 6.5 2.0

They could send him to Atlanta for Nazr Mohammed or Ratliff

Giving the Hawks some more scoring options and the Bucks some form of either low post play or shot blockings depending which player

2. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

Thomas is a waste of great ability, I have been on his case the last few years, because it is time to step up.

3. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

The Hawks will not take him because of his ridiculous contract. The Hawks have been cutting costs all off-season and are trying to rebuild their team. Tim Thomas has no more excuses, with George Karl and the big 3 gone. It's his time to step up and lead the Bucks this season. I think Tim Thomas can put up similar numbers to Antoine Walker if he wanted to. He has a lot of similar skills as Antoine, but does not have the consistency yet to score 20+ a night.

4. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

the hawks are not going to take him. Why give up a big man for another streaky scorer. They already have my man stevie Jack, and Jason terry and we all know how much they love to shoot. Then You throw Shreef ablitiy to score on top of that and Lee Nailon who will get alot of buckets off the bench. They dont really need him. they need either a playmaking point to create shots for their scorers or the need some more players to do the dirty work. So why would they give up one of the only two players willing to do the dirty work (Ratliff or MOhammed).

5. grizzoistight

grizzoistight JBB JustBBall Member

Well i remember when ray allen said thomas had more upside than kobe.. what a ... moron
    thomas is a poor mans lamar odom who also has the yellowest teeth that ive ever seen

6. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

When did Ray say he had more upside than kobe?