LJ23: 33 points, 16 rebounds, 7 assists

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by jbbKing James, Nov 29, 2003.

1. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

A new career high in points and rebounds, also had a steal, a block, and three 3PT's in the Cavs loss to the Grizzlies on Saturday.

We have lots of LeBron fans here, but the haters still keep bringing it, I am sure it will not stop in this thread either, bring it on.

Any opinions on this amazing performance?

2. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Phenomenal is the word I'd use to describe it. The only knock on him is the TOs, but then again he's an 18 year old rookie learning to play PG at this level. It literally scares me to think what he'll be doing in a season or so, he's still learning the pro game at the moment. Just awesome.

3. MVPlaya

MVPlaya JBB Banned Member

not a hater, but all this goes to a loss lol... i like lebron's game but all this is goin to a loss...

I bet if you asked him, he would have rather gotten 10 points 3 ast and 6 rebs and a win rather than this.

4. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

bah...he's still overrated.[​IMG]

Seriously, this guy has really amazed me. There is really nothing to say about a performance like this....I'm literally in awe. The first hater that posts in this thread will be banned.lol

5. MVPlaya

I think people forget that hes only 18

6. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MVPlaya:</div><div class="quote_post">not a hater, but all this goes to a loss lol... i like lebron's game but all this is goin to a loss...</div>

Yup, this means nothing, lets close the thread, forget Rookie Of The Year, and look forward to next years draft....come one man. I love the Larry Bird style more than anybody, but this by does not just mean nothing, that is ridiculous. We are seeing an 18 year old having dominant moments in NBA basketball games, we have never seen anything like this before, ever.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I bet if you asked him, he would have rather gotten 10 points 3 ast and 6 rebs and a win rather than this.</div>

I don't have to bet, I know he would say that, because it is about winning and that is all he wants, that is why he is not a selfish player. But even if they won and he put up those numbers, people would drill him, so I don't want to hear that.

7. MVPlaya

^^^ Wow, well i never said it don't matter man. Great performence, no doubt.

But tell me, just tell me, you think he is happy with his performence? Is he 100% happy?

8. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Losses are tough, close losses are worse, and having a career night and still losing is the worst. LeBron had a tremendous game, but it still was not enough to get it done despite a 20 point lead in this game for the Cavs. Closing out games has been their downfall the entire season and it's starting take it's toll on the team. LeBron is not accustomed to losing games and we are going to see him get more selfish from here on out. LeBron scored 11 quick points, and got the Cavs a strong lead, but then he backed off a little and the Grizz made their run. I think LeBron learned he needs to be in attack mode throughout the game and he doesn't need to force the distribution of shots. These last two games have been turning point games for him. I predict he starts taking 30+ shots a game after tonight.

9. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

WOW is all I can say.This guy is still a damn kid..18 years old.There are players who have been in this league 10+ years and never got close to what Lebron is doing.

Someone buy him a beer

10. Butter

Butter JBB Blood Sugar Baby

Pts and assists were great <u>BUT REBOUNDING!</u> Wow, I never thought the day would come where a 18 yr old PG out of High School would grab 16 rebs in a NBA game! Thats crazy Bron!

11. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

LeBron was absolutely amazing. But, you know, it all went to loss cause of that defense. Played solid for 3 quarters and than gave up a 20-0 run. If they're gonna win more games this year, they're really gonna have to improve on that part of the game. But, overall, hell of a performance by LeBron. It's just unfortunatate that his team couldn't take advantage of it.

12. fiddle245

fiddle245 JBB Banned Member

You guys seem to have forgotten that this came after a CAREER LOW of 6 pts scored by LeBron. LeBron may have flashes of brilliance, but his inconsistency & GOD AWFUL defense have contributed to the Cavs 4-13 record. I think the cavs even have a worse record AFTER LeBron than befor him. Not a hater, just a REALIST. Dont believe the hype.

13. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

You seem to have forgotten that he's an 18 year old PG rookie, but 33 points to go with that much rebounds? I can only think of one word, amazing!

14. Butter

Butter JBB Blood Sugar Baby

16 rebounds really did something to his avg. Guess what?

<font size="7"><u>7.0 RPG</u></font>

15. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

he is playing so much better than i thought he would i thought he would stink it up his first few nights...phenominal....rook of the year right here