Grizz snap there 6 game winning streak!!!

Discussion in 'Memphis Grizzlies' started by JWilltheFreak, Dec 12, 2003.

1. JWilltheFreak

JWilltheFreak JBB JustBBall Member

The Grizz snap there 6 game winning streak vs MIAMI. The Grizz had chances to win but the last two plays were Gasol jumper and then Swift for 3 to tie the game but he missed it. Were was Miller and Battier??? Grizz record 12-9.

DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY UP-DATES ON JWILL.

Here is the link to the Box Score!

http://www.nba.com/games/20031212/MEMMIA/livestats.html

2. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

Can't believe they lost to the Heat. They surprisingly played bad after playing great ball the last 6 games. They will bounce back and go on another winning streak, they were my sleeper pick at the beginning of the year to make the playoffs and I'm going to stick by it.

3. MVPlaya

MVPlaya JBB Banned Member

Yea I saw some recaps after the game and it was tight at the end. Odom came clutch with his running hook... Grizzlies look like a good team this year and they MIGHT have a shot at the play offs.

4. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

At least they came back from a nineteen point deficit. Pau Gasol was the reason for this loss. With thirty or less seconds left, he missed a layup that could have given the Grizzlies a lead, then he missed a jumpshot that could have tied it up for the Grizzlies.

5. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

Sad history when your largest winning streak is only 6.

My predicition is holding true tho... Memphis, 8th seed.

6. MVPlaya

MVPlaya JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">Sad history when your largest winning streak is only 6.

My predicition is holding true tho... Memphis, 8th seed.</div>
    You don't think their better this year?

7. Voodoo Child

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">Sad history when your largest winning streak is only 6.

My predicition is holding true tho... Memphis, 8th seed.</div>The Grizzlies have only been around for a few years. When you compare them to teams like the Lakers who have been around for many decades then it sure is sad, but you have to be able to look at the Grizzlies and keep in mind they're one of the newest franchises in the NBA. You can't expect instant results. As far as the play-offs go, I predict a number seven seed.

8. spud

spud JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Wave:</div><div class="quote_post"> Pau Gasol was the reason for this loss. </div>

Mike Miller 8 points... Bonzi 1/8: 4 points... I dont think gasol was the main reason...

9. Voodoo Child

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting spud:</div><div class="quote_post">Mike Miller 8 points... Bonzi 1/8: 4 points... I dont think gasol was the main reason...</div>You can pinpoint various aspects of the game that caused the downfall, but in my opinion if a guy misses two shots in a row that could have won the game for his team then I feel the blame should be on him.