Dupree drops 18...

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by Buckets, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

Ronald Dupree dropped 18points, grabbed 9 boards and dished out 3 assists!! and he shot 7-11 from the field. I think thats the best ive ever seen from a player thats came from the NBDL.. Its a tie for best player out of the NBDL Either Ronald Dupree or Rafer Alston.. I think Dupree had a pretty good debut for the Bulls, hopefully he can keep this up

2. ~Fatality~

~Fatality~ JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah, I have to admitt I was shocked. But the key word is keeping it up. That, I am unsure if he can do. I'm not gunna jump on his bandwagon JUST YET.

3. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting L.Sooch:</div><div class="quote_post">Ronald Dupree dropped 18points, grabbed 9 boards and dished out 3 assists!! and he shot 7-11 from the field. I think thats the best ive ever seen from a player thats came from the NBDL.. Its a tie for best player out of the NBDL Either Ronald Dupree or Rafer Alston.. I think Dupree had a pretty good debut for the Bulls, hopefully he can keep this up</div>

Bulls should wait a while 'till they make a scoring option change. But, I've gotta admit Ronald had a great debut with 18 points.

4. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

nice...it's a great debut compared to Moore's...but he was given a chance and he delivered...

5. Coli

Coli JBB JustBBall Member

Keep em around

Hey bulls fans. I'm not a huge Bulls fan, but I am a big NBDL fan because I like seeing guys who are playing for a job. I'v been watching Dupree all year and was extatic when the bull signed him. My question is, Do you think the Bulls will sign dupree to the rest of the season? I know it's only been one game but keep me updated :thumbsup:

6. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    What a performance. If he keeps it up at half the rate, he will still be signed on for the season. Hope he keeps up his brilliant play and not turn in what Alston was last season.

7. Tha Franksta

Tha Franksta JBB JustBBall Member

yea dupree did great i was really surprised and pleased