Minnesota's Hargrow to transfer

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by Vyper, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Vyper

Vyper -Vintage '73-

jaded corporate lackey
    <div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota guard Maurice Hargrow has decided to transfer, dealing a setback to a Minnesota team already off to an 0-4 start in the Big Ten.

Hargrow met with coach Dan Monson on Thursday night to say he wanted to transfer, the university announced Friday. His departure is effective immediately.

Hargrow, a junior from St. Paul, was a starter averaging 31 minutes and 11.4 points per game, but had been struggling recently. He was one of the top returners from last year's squad and also was one of the team's best defenders.

"I met with Moe last night and he has decided it is in his best interest to transfer," Monson said in a statement. "While we wish him the best of luck, we are sorry to see him leave the team as Moe was a valued member of the Minnesota basketball program."</div>

<div align="center">Link </div>

2. Aaron

Aaron JBB JustBBall Member

he is leaving because him and his girlfriend broke up. thats what one of my buddies that knows his ex-girlfriend told me atleast