Did anyone notice???

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Warriorfansnc93, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

1. Jrich finally had a good back to back game. In fact since the break he has averaged 23.6ppg 44% from the field in the last 3 games.

2. Brian Cardinal is the man. Dunleavy who? Why would we start Dunleavy? He has not shown what Brian does night in and night out. I think his hustle and desire has earned him a starting spot over Dunleavy. Maybe this will push Dunleavy to work harder.

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I think we trade Dunleavy to the clippers for Corey Magette. The better Duke player. And then he can yelled at by his Dad coach in front of his teammates.

3. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I think we trade Dunleavy to the clippers for Corey Magette.</div>

That will happen the day when Derek Fisher wins an MVP award.

4. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Purple N Gold:</div><div class="quote_post">That will happen the day when Derek Fisher wins an MVP award.</div>

Maybe coach Dunleavy Sr. will beg for his son to be on the team.

BTW don't jinx yourself. Derek Fisher may be the MVP if Karl Malone, Shaq, Kobe, and Payton all go down with injuries.

5. Warriorfansnc93

6. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Maybe coach Dunleavy Sr. will beg for his son to be on the team.

BTW don't jinx yourself. Derek Fisher may be the MVP if Karl Malone, Shaq, Kobe, and Payton all go down with injuries.</div>

Maybe he will one day, but not to the extent of Corey Maggette leaving.

Yeah, DFISH for MVP! [​IMG]

7. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">BTW don't jinx yourself. Derek Fisher may be the MVP if Karl Malone, Shaq, Kobe, and Payton all go down with injuries.</div>

Yeah, and the rest of the NBA.

8. Custodianrules2

Nah, I think Dunleavy will be decent, but I just dont' know if he's a fit for the Warriors team and the coach. I'd think a guy like Rashard Lewis would be definitely a good fit. Good size and athleticism. Exciting dunker, nice handles, good shooter. Too bad we couldn't select him in the 2nd round because I think the warriors traded away their 2nd round draft picks in that disastrous year when the warriors traded draft pick Vince Carter for Antwawn Jamison and cash.

9. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">1. Jrich finally had a good back to back game. In fact since the break he has averaged 23.6ppg 44% from the field in the last 3 games.</div>

I think he's had like two other decent back to back games. One was at Dallas and another was Memphis where he got at least 19 points with nice field goal percentages. Unfortunately, he showed up but nobody else did so they were losses. I think a good night for Jrich is definitely putting up Vince Carter type numbers (I know Vince Carter puts up 30 points in some times but he averages mid 20's). He is like Vince Carter in some ways, are beginning to be with his improved handles and ability to drive more. He's like bouncing the ball behind his back and going left and beating his man off the dribble. Amazing! Still, I don't think its wise for him to try to drive the way Vince Carter does with most shooting guard defenders in the league that play tight defense.

10. Custodianrules2

I should say that if Jason Richardson improves on everything that he's weak at, he could be a Vince Carter type allstar.

11. Warriorfansnc93

No doubt. I concur.

12. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

J-Rich has really stepped up his game. He is beginning to be recognized as a good player, not just a good dunker.

13. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    The underappreciated J-Rich. [​IMG]

Everyone knows him only because of his dunks.

14. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Well once they finally get over that hump and make the playoffs, he'll begin to get a lot more recognition. You make a name for yourself in the playoffs.

15. cArMeLo15

cArMeLo15 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Trip:</div><div class="quote_post">The underappreciated J-Rich. [​IMG]

Everyone knows him only because of his dunks.</div>

I know this is off-topic, but trip, where'd you get the cool sig? Did you make it, or someone made it for you?