Drew Gooden;20 & 10??

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by Vyper, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Vyper

Vyper -Vintage '73-

jaded corporate lackey
    Drew Gooden;20 & 10??

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Unashamed, Drew Gooden ended reflecting on a depressing second season with a nugget as wild as his fadeaway.

"I can give you 20 and 10 now," he said, meaning points and rebounds, not headaches and curse words. "There's no question in my mind."

Within those two sentences lie the Orlando Magic forward's dominant characteristics: young, talented, impatient. He wants all the responsibility now, even though his talent still is simmering.

"Everybody knows that I can play," Gooden said. "Everybody knows what I can do."

Feel free to pause here and yelp the predictable phrase: Then do it!</div>

Link

2. TMac_OwNz

TMac_OwNz JBB JustBBall Member

Gooden ownz I can't wait to see him tonight he should play more minutes with or without Howard on the floor I agree.

3. TimFlem

TimFlem JBB JustBBall Member

I beleive the kid. He can play when he wants to. Hopefully and he can fall back n his word tonight and help out Tracy and the Magic get this W.

4. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

This is why I wanted Juwan out so bad. Gooden won't have a chance to prove he can be 20 and 10 if we continue to start Juwan. Juwan has to be gone this offseason.

5. TMac_OwNz

TMac_OwNz JBB JustBBall Member

ugh there is no doubt he can be 20/10 but he really needs to work on his defense and shot selection ... he went crazy on Zach.

6. jbbShortyC20

jbbShortyC20 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TMac_OwNz:</div><div class="quote_post">ugh there is no doubt he can be 20/10 but he really needs to work on his defense and shot selection ... he went crazy on Zach.</div>

Gooden's defense defense is just fine to me. He's a good shot blocker. And have you noticrd if it's a 2 on 1 break and hes the 1 on D. He won't get dunked on. He runs away.lol [​IMG]