Who will win it all?

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Custodianrules2, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

My money is on the T-wolves.

2. Gohn

Gohn JBB JustBBall Member

Detroit.

I pick Detroit because they have the best Defense and getting to the finals should be easy since there's not much competion in the Eastern Conference. The only teams in the East that have chance are probably Indiana and possibly NJ.

The West is pretty hard to predict, but I think the Lakers will get back to the finals. However if the Lakers face the Spurs I think the Spurs will get back to the Finals again.

Why do you think the T-Wolves will win it all? I'd like to hear your reasons for picking them. I just can't see them getting past the second round. They'll whoever they face in the first round, but if they face the blazers, I don't think they'll make it.

3. Gohn

Gohn JBB JustBBall Member

I pick Detroit because they have the best Defense and getting to the finals should be easy since there's not much competion in the Eastern Conference. The only teams in the East that have chance are probably Indiana and possibly NJ.

The West is pretty hard to predict, but I think the Lakers will get back to the finals. However if the Lakers face the Spurs I think the Spurs will get back to the Finals again.

Why do you think the T-Wolves will win it all? I'd like to hear your reasons for picking them. I just can't see them getting past the second round. They'll whoever they face in the first round, but if they face the blazers, I don't think they'll make it.

4. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

It is really hard to pick one this year. The Lakers were looking unbeatable and than they were brought back to earth. The Wolves have looked good at times and are obviously much improved but I don't think they have what it takes to make it all the way. They are too inconsistent IMO. The Mavs don't stand a chance. I thought this could be the Kings year but they have really disappointed me as of late. Webber is the key with them.

With that said, I'm going with the Spurs to repeat. Call me crazy but they have a very good defense and they know what it takes to win it all. If TD is healthy they have a great shot at it.

5. cArMeLo15

cArMeLo15 JBB JustBBall Member

If Minnesota has to face Houston in the first round, I would pick Houston in an upset.

6. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cArMeLo15:</div><div class="quote_post">If Minnesota has to face Houston in the first round, I would pick Houston in an upset.</div>Even though Houston has been playing like one of the worst teams in the league?

7. cArMeLo15

The Playoffs are a new beginning, Rud.

8. Rudeezy

So you think an unexperienced Rockets team can suddenly switch gears while playing an elite team like the Wolves in the West? Interesting.[​IMG]

9. cArMeLo15

Elite, UNPROVEN west team. Yes they are better this year, but I think Houston would win.

10. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cArMeLo15:</div><div class="quote_post">Elite, UNPROVEN west team. Yes they are better this year, but I think Houston would win.</div>I would have agreed with you a few weeks ago that it COULD happen but it looks near impossible now after this long losing streak. But who knows, like you said, the Wolves are unproven as well.

11. kobeonfire

kobeonfire JBB JustBBall Member

I pick the Lakers to win it all... for some reason even though they've lost their last 2, they've looked better than the Kings, Spurs, and Wolves when they're playing their best, which I feel will come once the playoffs start.