Ooo Tight Game

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by KS1, May 21, 2004.

1. KS1

KS1 JBB JustBBall Member

They're battling it out.
    End of 1st Period.
    Los Angeles 23, Minnesota 24

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

The Wolves are playing them well here in the second quarter but Garnett is going to need to become more of a factor. I know they are doubling him but he needs to find ways to score and be more of a factor.

3. Van Exel

Van Exel JBB JustBBall Member

T-Wolves are gunna run out of gas. The Lakers are just too much.

4. Rudeezy

Garnett is just not playing with the same intensity that he played with against the kings. I hate to say it but he almost looks afraid. Cassell is the only Wolve taking all the big shots and knocking them down. Wally has also been very aggressive which I liked to see. Garnett needs to pick up his intensity and start acting like the thug we saw in the Kings series.

5. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

Woo, it's still tight. 50 50, Sprewell is playing big this 3rd quarter so far.

6. Van Exel

Van Exel JBB JustBBall Member

Aww man, Kobe's in your face on KG and Hassell. If Kobe gets it going, the game is over. Idk maybe the T-Wolves wasted all their intensity in Game 7 against the Kings.

7. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Van Exel:</div><div class="quote_post">Aww man, Kobe's in your face on KG and Hassell. If Kobe gets it going, the game is over. Idk maybe the T-Wolves wasted all their intensity in Game 7 against the Kings.</div>
    They wasted all their energy against the Kings yet the score is knotted at 67? [​IMG]

8. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

Man the T Wolves didnt play with enough energy,probaly still fatiuge from game 7.Then Cassel got hurt in the 3rd and never came back,thats a huge factor.Also I defense they let Fisher have open looks they should know he is gonna knock down those looks a lot of the times.So they have a lot of adjustments to make in game 2 the first is to get another player to run point they have no real pg with Cassel being hurt or maybe he will be better ny then.Second is perimeter defense the Lakers had to many open looks on the perimeter.

9. Rave

Rave JBB JustBBall Member

They were tired. That's a bad excuse though, great game put up by the Lakers, we just didn't seem to convert. Hopefully this'll be one heck of a series though going to 7 games. I really want Kobe and Malone to win, yet I want all of the Timberwolves to get their due, but then again, there's always next year.

10. Rudeezy

Well if the Wolves tire this easy, they won't have a chance of winning game 2.

11. eginobili20

eginobili20 JBB JustBBall Member

U no what, even if wolves are gonna win the next one at home, theyre gonna lose the 3rd and 4th game at lakers (is that right?) and then ok lets say theyre gonna win at home again, lakers are still gonna win 4-2. They gotta solve the turnover problem. Lakers should guard sprewell and sczerbiak at the 3pointline more.