Marcus Camby agrees to sign back with Nuggets

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by mike18946, Jul 2, 2004.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Camby's agent made contract talks with the Nuggets sound as easy as a stroll through the country. Negotiations didn't take much longer than that, either, with the center agreeing to a new deal with Denver less than a day after NBA free agency began.

Rick Kaplan revealed Thursday night that Camby will sign with the Nuggets on July 14, the first day free agents can put their signatures on paper.

According to a league source, the contract runs five or six years. If Camby meets all incentives - including those for games played and other statistical bench marks - it could be worth $60 million to $65 million.
    </div>

Link

2. bbwAce

bbwAce BBW Member

good news for the Nuggets...Camby is a huge centerpiece for their team with his height and athleticism...I hope he stays injury-free, he helps the Nuggets out a lot...

3. Rave

Rave JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Tripl3:</div><div class="quote_post">good news for the Nuggets...Camby is a huge centerpiece for their team with his height and athleticism...I hope he stays injury-free, he helps the Nuggets out a lot...</div>

Yeah he really contributed well, it's amazing what players like say him and VC can do not having been injured. He's really strong though he's lanky, I see him dominating and carrying a lot of the time.