Damp trade talks quiet

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I heard from Hoopshype that Fegan (Dampier's Agent) is still in Spain on vacation. So it looks like Damp is going nowhere until his agent comes back. I like this waiting and all because a top fa center is a very valuable trade piece to several teams that know they need a man in the middle to compete for the playoffs. Mullin will be the man if he can pull something big off without ruining cap space like he did with the first two signings. If he doesn't... well that's expected because we're going to let Damp walk anyway.

2. coldsauce33

coldsauce33 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I heard from Hoopshype that Fegan (Dampier's Agent) is still in Spain on vacation. So it looks like Damp is going nowhere until his agent comes back. I like this waiting and all because a top fa center is a very valuable trade piece to several teams that know they need a man in the middle to compete for the playoffs. Mullin will be the man if he can pull something big off without ruining cap space like he did with the first two signings. If he doesn't... well that's expected because we're going to let Damp walk anyway.</div>

I think fegan is trying to put the pressure on mullin by taking this vacation of his. It's getting everybody anxious about whats gonna happen and give people like mullin less time to react just incase there is a change. On the other hand, it makes a person think of what will happen when he comes back, I think fegan just wanted to slow down all this rush FA signings so he can possibly get damp a better deal instead of a rush kinda contract where damp is on the weak side. Or it's just possible he wanted to take a vacation! :P

3. Custodianrules2

Maybe he is stressed out lol [​IMG]

4. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

How can you take a vacation when you are hot and heavy in the offseason like this? That is one of the most stupide things I have ever heard of. Whatever, make Damp and Fegan sweat bullets. I am not.

5. Custodianrules2

Maybe Fegan is taking a vacation because he knows Damp is out of options.