Thread: Ideas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. TOP #1

Default Ideas

<ul>[*]Forum listing page, easier to navigate[*]The look of the threads look a bit old[*]No need for description of thread[*]When your making a post, when you are writing can it say the stuff you are using - eg Bold, Font, Font Size so you can remember..otherwise it gets confusing[*]The homepage, maybe a bit of colour/pictures - looks a bit dull[*]UserCP? That was a helpful feature[*]Trivia focused on specific things, like you can choose NBA trivia, NFL trivia, Olympics trivia blah blah[*]Avatar bank[/list]

It's great for a forum that just started but im just trying to give some constructive critiscm. More will come
    </p>
    <font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't click this</font>

2. TOP #2
    Dre is developing a reputation Dre's Avatar At least we're friends.

Default Re: Ideas

I think the text is a bit big.</p>

3. TOP #3

Just a thought, private registration of this domain name would be nice.... unless the "owner" doesn't want privacy.</p><pre>A quick Google map shows a nice view of the house too. <font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 204);">LOL - I took care of it. I'm open to people contacting me for business - at some point I'll make it public again with a PO Box or something.</font> <font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);">-- Denny</font></pre>

4. TOP #4

I was only making a point. Feel free to edit out the personal information above....

5. TOP #5
    DQ for 3 is developing a reputation DQ for 3's Avatar Heat Legend

Anyone else think we should have a general background other than white? It just seems almost too simple. I'm not picturing anything flashy, but atleast something off-white or gray?

6. TOP #6
    shookem is developing a reputation shookem's Avatar Still not a bust

An OT lounge would be nice.

7. TOP #7
    Box Man is developing a reputation Box Man's Avatar He had a voice that was strong and loud

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">We need this feature:

</span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing">Automatically parse links in text</span></span>
    <font color="#008000" size="4">Enjoy golf? Check out the golf forum!</font>

8. TOP #8
    cpawfan is developing a reputation Monsters do exist

The ability to convert one type of entry to another</p>

For example, if I make a web page instead of a thread, I might want to convert it </p>
    Marcus Camby is the most overrated defender in the history of the NBA. His DPOY award was a joke and a travesty.

GMJ on the sig

9. TOP #9
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpawfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>

For example, if I make a web page instead of a thread, I might want to convert it </p>

</div></p>

Good idea, but converting a blog to a thread or www page would either be monstrous or ugly...</p>

</p>
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

10. TOP #10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Denny Crane)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpawfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</div></p>

Good idea, but converting a blog to a thread or www page would either be monstrous or ugly...</p>

</p>

</div></p>

</p>

Yeah, a blog with comments would be a ugly, but what about limiting it to if there are no comments?</p>
    Marcus Camby is the most overrated defender in the history of the NBA. His DPOY award was a joke and a travesty.

GMJ on the sig

11. TOP #11
    Kid Chocolate is developing a reputation

Is it possible to change that when I type a reply and hit tab it doesn't use a tab space, but instead tabs to the submit reply button?

12. TOP #12

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is it possible to change that when I type a reply and hit tab it doesn't use a tab space, but instead tabs to the submit reply button?</div></p>

</p>

With a WYSIWYG, tabs are a nice feature for spacing information</p>

GMJ on the sig

13. TOP #13
    Dre is developing a reputation Dre's Avatar At least we're friends.

Yeah, the color layout is a bit drab.</p>

And do you think the "edited" can be changed to last post? It just sounds better.</p>

14. TOP #14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpawfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kid Chocolate)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is it possible to change that when I type a reply and hit tab it doesn't use a tab space, but instead tabs to the submit reply button?</div></p>

</p>

With a WYSIWYG, tabs are a nice feature for spacing information </p>

</div></p>

</p>

</p>

When do you ever really need to tab something like that though? If I need to I can align in wordpad and post it (As in the case of my mock draft), but when I look to submit reply, that happens every post, and just turns into a pain in the balls, for me anyway. </p>

15. TOP #15
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dre)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Yeah, the color layout is a bit drab.</p>

And do you think the "edited" can be changed to last post? It just sounds better.</p>

</div></p>

It's not always a "last post" - it could be a "last comment to blog" or "last blog entry" or "last web page"</p>

</p>
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

Check out my blog here

16. TOP #16

What about when you look at a thread on the main page..you can only pick the first page, why not let us be able to choose 1/2/3/last</p>

</p>

Then Denny, why not have "last reply" </p>
    <font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't click this</font>

17. TOP #17
    gambitnut is developing a reputation gambitnut's Avatar Freek

Odd. Is there supposed to be a post on page 2 yet? I saw that there are new posts in this thread, went to check it out, read all of the posts on page one and saw a link for page two, but I don't see anything on page 2.
    <span style="color:#006400">Have an old computer you don't need anymore? If you live in or near Portland, Oregon, Chicago, Illinois, Columbus, Ohio, South Bend, Indiana, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Orlando, Florida, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota or Keokuk, Iowa, Free Geek can help! For the first time, There are even two Free Geek locations starting up in Canada, in Vancouver, British Columbia and Toronto, Ontario!</span>

18. TOP #18

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo)</div><div class='quotemain'>

What about when you look at a thread on the main page..you can only pick the first page, why not let us be able to choose 1/2/3/last</p>

</p>

Then Denny, why not have "last reply" </p>

</div></p>

</p>

james is working on this ASAP.</p>

</p>

Check out my blog here

19. TOP #19

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Box Man)</div><div class='quotemain'><span class="main"><span class="spacing">We need this feature:

</span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing">Automatically parse links in text</span></span></div></p>

This has been fixed (in theory ) </p>

Check out my blog here

20. TOP #20

Is there anyway to change the display time from 24 hour to 12 hour?</p>

</p>

And also when you submit a reply on a later page, it sends you to your post. (in this example, I'm posting on page 2, but get sent back to page 1 when I reply)</p>

21. TOP #21

General talk forums for hockey, baseball and football.

22. TOP #22

What does the income mean?</p>

</p>

Is there a thread that describes the features of the site?</p>

23. TOP #23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shookem)</div><div class='quotemain'>An OT lounge would be nice.</div></p>

YES, PLEASE!</p>

I would like to discuss how/why S2 was conceived, AND I'd love to find out how/why the posters are all FROM another sports site.</p>

It smells like conspiracy, or is it just a bunch of fed-up people? <----- I need a place to discuss THAT!</p>

24. TOP #24

http://www.sportstwo.com/Board/STWO/GENERAL</p>

That is a link to the General Forum </p>

GMJ on the sig

25. TOP #25

speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds's Avatar fire- and lots of it

I like the feature from vbull where you can click on a thread title and change it without having to go into the thread itself and use the edit option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information