Clemens Leads Jets' QB Derby

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Pack Attack, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

2. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

I think its to early to tell if he will replace pennington.. but given penningtons injury history its very well could happen.. but this is just camp we will see what happens when u are agiaqnst another team trying to rip your head off

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bears#1Fan)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think its to early to tell if he will replace pennington.. but given penningtons injury history its very well could happen.. but this is just camp we will see what happens when u are agiaqnst another team trying to rip your head off</div>
    I think the moment he was drafted, he became Pennington's replacement sooner or later.

4. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

i agree once he was picked i was exciting and thought he was gonna be the guy to replace Pennington at the helm. Its great news that hes looking good because even if Pennington does get the starting nod maybe a few games in WHEN Pennington gets injured again Clemons can prove hes a good player

5. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

It appears Bollinger is the odd man out.

They still have too much invested in Chad & Ramsey hasn't had enough time w/ the jest to prove he's a complete disaster.