Preseason

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by iversonfan3, Oct 20, 2004.

1. iversonfan3

iversonfan3 JBB JustBBall Member

what improvements have u seen in the sixers first 4 preseason games. or any good changes..i say corliss williamson was a GREAT addition for us. ai still a lil shaky but i cant really say, its only been 4 games and hes only been playing half the games. korver seems to be gettting more minutes and is getting better at defense.he needs to stop shooting 3s so fast tho lol.

2. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

The Sixers have been playing ok so far.But there has been some things that have probably suprised us all,such as Aaron Mckie and Brian Skinner starting,and Willie Green and Sammy D coming the bench.

AI has been prety solid so far,and is showing us he can still score and seems like a bigger three point threat.We havent really seen him drop a lot of assists and his turnovers are kind of high,but he will only learn from those mistakes and get better at playing PG sooner or later.

I also really like what I see in Andre Iguodala even though he is exactly filling up the stats sheet,he plays great defense,he hustles and it always seems as if he is giving 100% all the time.I really dont understand why Korver is getting more minutes then him.

I really dont like Coach Obriens expectations of Kyle Korver.Korver is a great shooter but we cant realy on him to play heavy minutes for us because of his one demensional game.

Sammy D is doing his thing,and so is Willie Green,Glenn Robinson seems to be playing mediocre,but maybe its because its pre-season basketball.Skinner Corliss and Marc J are solid so far as well.

3. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

eBay rocks. I got 2 tickets to 2 preseason games. Ahh, it rocks. Great seats too. The preseason has REALLY impressed me. I can't wait to see more action.

4. Smitty

Smitty brush em off.

Iggy is gonna be something special. This kid can flat out hustle and is a great defender, doesn't get much playing time though..