Dallas Dallas Dallas

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by porky88, Jul 28, 2006.

1. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Everything from NFL Network to ESPN is all about the Dallas Cowboys training camp. Today they reported so that's expected but the coverage this past few weeks has just been awful. Last year it wasn't as bad as this year. Last year of course it was Philly. Will the networks ever realize that nobody cares about TO and where he goes. Outside of maybe Cowboy fans I don't think many people care if TO does something at practice. As soon as him and Drew Bledsoe speak on the practice field, it'll be on ESPN News as Break News, Owens and Bledsoe seen speaking on field. Who cares!!!

I don't dislike Dallas and nor am I complaining for Green Bay to get some air time (heavens no especially living in GB) but can't they spread the coverage around. I'd like to see what Detroit, Minnesota, Chicago, Washington, Cleveland, and Miami (too name a few are up to) Seems like 80% is Dallas 10% Pittsburgh, I'd say about 5% Baltimore and New England. Ridiculous!!! Oh and I can't forget about the every day Reggie Bush contract check in.

2. CanadianFavreFan

CanadianFavreFan nfl-*****s member

Ain't that the truth. I'm surprised we don't here how hard it is for Big Ben to take a dump after the acident

3. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

very good rant and i agree

4. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

ESPN had when TO flew in. When TO arrived at camp. Then WAIT we have to stop to listen to TO after his first practice. I bet next is TO is going the bathroom we need a press conference.

I want to see a little more panthers, cards, bengals, rams coverage

5. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

They should call Dallas the "self proclaimed" America's Team. Just calling them "America's Team" is a slap in the face to the other 31 NFL cities and franchises out there.

I know I certainly have no interest in anything they do (or have done).

6. Packersfan

Packersfan nfl-*****s member

If it wasn't for the fact that so many people were watching and listening to the media when they talk about Dallas they wouldn't cover them so much. I personally like to hear what's going on with every team. So I don't mind hearing about Dallas, but I don't want to hear about them all the time.

7. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Packersfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>If it wasn't for the fact that so many people were watching and listening to the media when they talk about Dallas they wouldn't cover them so much. I personally like to hear what's going on with every team. So I don't mind hearing about Dallas, but I don't want to hear about them all the time.</div>
    i am with you

8. CanadianFavreFan

If Dallas is America's team then where are their posters.

9. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CanadianFavreFan)</div><div class='quotemain'>If Dallas is America's team then where are their posters.</div>
    TO will turn the Cowboys into Lebanon's team w/ his track record.

I dare Dale, BF1, or anyone to top that observation. ROFL.

10. CanadianFavreFan

It's posts like that that I could use a few smiley faces for a reply. Jerry Jones looks like a dictator so I'd have to agree.

11. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

We did have a Dallas poster who was rather cocky. Then one night he came on and said 2-0 who's next. 3 minutes later the Redskins won and he was never seened again.

12. CanadianFavreFan

I would of loved to of been around for that. I've learnt on Monday night not to make a post till the game is over.