Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Sir Desmond, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Is on fire in the third round of the season-ending Tour Championship at Eastlake in Atlanta, and if he can go into 2005 with a big win like this under his belt, I fully expect him to reclaim the top spot off Vijay.

As I was saying to Shard too, I don't think there's a classier looking athlete on the planet, he probably looks a million bucks as he wakes up in the morning after his Swedish bride has played a few rounds of her own on him.

Anyone else a golf player and/or fan?

2. Shard

Shard Hi2u

I play, but I am by no means good or even decent. I was once beat by an 8-year-old kid. All of my uncles and my dad play and are good but I guess I didn't get the genes. It's not that I'm uncoordinated or anything.. i've played in basketball and baseball leagues my whole life and I play football recreationally. I'm just not good at golf... or pool (but i'm getting better). Maybe its the patience aspect that throws me off.

As for the PGA, I'm a fan of Phil Mickelson. I was ecstatic to see him win his first major because he is a player that is no doubt capable of winning one everytime. Tiger Woods is quite possibly one of the most perfect people on the planet. His life must be grand and all the props in the world to him.

3. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

I think everyone was stoked to see Phil win his first major, that was one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) hoodoo in all of sport.