Penny Not Close To Returning

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by Mr. J, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Penny Hardaway's right hamstring tear is even bothering him when he sits on the bench. That's a pretty big clue that he won't be back anytime soon. "Getting up and down ? standing up and sitting down during timeouts ? I can still feel that little twinge," Hardaway said last night before the Knicks' 123-94 humiliation by the Mavericks. "I haven't really been doing much of anything. </div>

Link

Penny Hardaway has been missed. His leadership, experience and role playing could definitely benefit the Knicks. I thought he would soon be on his way to returning but, it even hurts him when he does something casual like standing up or sitting down! I hope he doesn't need surgey or anything because it might end in a season ender. We will also need him the playoffs. What are your thoughts on Hardaway's absence?

2. Tribute to H2O

Tribute to H2O JBB JustBBall Rookie Of The Month

It's a heavy loss but not a critical one. We'll miss all the things he brings to the table but we have players who can fill in his spot. So it isnt too big of a deal.

3. Penny

Penny JBB JustBBall Member

Man this blows! I love Penny Hardaway, and I think whenever he plays, he brings alot of court smarts, which at these times could be invaluable to the New York Knicks.

Nothing you can do though, just hope he gets better soon enough, and I hope when he does get back, he will get some playing time, though I doubt it.