Grizzlies/Timberwolves Review

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by Timberwolf, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Timberwolf

Timberwolf JBB JustBBall Member

Man I am so angry and frustrated. I really am. I can't tell you how frustrating this is to watch as a Timberwolves fan. I am sure Timberwolves nation right now are angry and they should be. There are high expectations this year and the Wolves have such high standards. They are not meeting the standards or expectations right now. It's frustrating. Fans who attend the games at Target Center or watch the games on TV should feel like they are being conned watching this product right now. Glen Taylor, the owner of the underacheiving Timberwolves, should feel betrayed and angry with guys quitting after paying so much money for those guys. This is a disgrace. This is not the team that I used to love last year.

Wolves played well for most of the game, but things unraveled when the Grizz finished the third with a 13-0 run and the Wolves never recovered in the fourth quarter. They seemed shaken and it showed. They were so shell-shocked that they were doing more thinking than playing out there. They could not get out of that shelled state in the fourth. The fourth quarter turnovers and the fourth quarter wide-open shots by the other team hurt the Wolves tonight as they hurt during the losing streak this month. The turnovers really has been a problem for the Wolves this year.

I am just fed up with this crap. Tonight's loss really bother the hell out of me just like the entire loss. Is it time to break this team up and get rid of some guys for the sake of addition by substraction? Whatever it is. Something has to be done. There is clearly a chemistry problem with this team

It's not fun losing. It's not even fun talking about that. I love this team to death and it hurts when the Wolves are losing.

2. the main event

the main event JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Timberwolf:</div><div class="quote_post">Man I am so angry and frustrated. I really am. I can't tell you how frustrating this is to watch as a Timberwolves fan. I am sure Timberwolves nation right now are angry and they should be. There are high expectations this year and the Wolves have such high standards. They are not meeting the standards or expectations right now. It's frustrating. Fans who attend the games at Target Center or watch the games on TV should feel like they are being conned watching this product right now. Glen Taylor, the owner of the underacheiving Timberwolves, should feel betrayed and angry with guys quitting after paying so much money for those guys. This is a disgrace. This is not the team that I used to love last year.

Wolves played well for most of the game, but things unraveled when the Grizz finished the third with a 13-0 run and the Wolves never recovered in the fourth quarter. They seemed shaken and it showed. They were so shell-shocked that they were doing more thinking than playing out there. They could not get out of that shelled state in the fourth. The fourth quarter turnovers and the fourth quarter wide-open shots by the other team hurt the Wolves tonight as they hurt during the losing streak this month. The turnovers really has been a problem for the Wolves this year.

I am just fed up with this crap. Tonight's loss really bother the hell out of me just like the entire loss. Is it time to break this team up and get rid of some guys for the sake of addition by substraction? Whatever it is. Something has to be done. There is clearly a chemistry problem with this team

It's not fun losing. It's not even fun talking about that. I love this team to death and it hurts when the Wolves are losing.</div>

Damn dog, i so can connec with you! iwm fed up with this bullshit too i can't see what the hell happend to them-iwm telling you it all started in the begining of the season-contract problems seemed to fallen the chimestry down. what's strange is that the used to be 3 headead minster functioned well tonight though it's rear. i think if they could be back like last years monster instead of a limping animal they could gain more wins and joy to the guys...i don't know why wally troy spree fell to the beaten grizz' and alowed them to get back! **** i'm sick of talking about it...we got 4 games till saturday and upcoming suns at home...which we took by 4 the last time.

GO WOLVES GO!!!

3. flamehead

flamehead JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

seriously...what the heck is wrong with the t-wolves. as a fan, i feel huge disappointment, this is the <u>top</u> team in the west last season, and now they are slipping down the ranking. something needs to be done, and soon!

i dont mind losing, but losing becuase of internal problems within the team? i just cannot accept that.

4. Pure

Pure JBB Graphic Design

I feel all of you, last night I left the TV screen in disgust, because I knew we threw that game away. I get so worked up when watching the Wolves, to see us lose to a team we are clearly better than, and we had to the lead, almost leads me to rage.

I really think it is time to make some moves, maybe even a blockbuster trade. The guys we have out there right now just can't do it obviously. I say either Cassell or Sprewell has to go, because they are the focal point of us not doing so well. I would rather see Sprewell go, because I know that Cassell is the cataylst of this team, and he can do so many great things.

I don't know, if we keep losing McHale is going to have to do something, even if he doesn't want to.

5. the main event

the main event JBB JustBBall Member

I think what makes mcHale wonder is the fact that the wolves had i going in the begining they made games and even had a five game winning streak ending the clippers 5 winning streak,the suns 11 i think and another teams streake...he might wonna give them a chance to get back...i would of done it too but still it looks like a rollercoaster-up and down and the down looks way deep!

6. Skriptz

Skriptz JBB JustBBall Member

omg, i thought i was the only one who was sick of the losing and sh*t
    honestly, i dunno wat is going on, im starting to question whether we will even get into the playoffs as a seed higher then 6th
    i feel flamehead on the i dont mind losing thing, but the teams we are losing too, is RIDICULOUS,
    we still have one of the best teams in the nba
    we need to start playing like it
    FRUSTRATIIIIIIIIIIIING >:(>:(>:(>:(

7. Timberwolf

Who is more pathetic these days? The Vikings or the Timberwolves.

8. Pure

Pure JBB Graphic Design

I would have to go with Vikings, but I will just wait for the Twins to enjoy Minnesota sports this year.

9. Timberwolf

Pure: There's also the Lady Golden Gophers to enjoy in college basketball. I think they are a good young team, but I don't think they can win it all this year with the implementation of several new players. Still I think they can have a great run. As for the Twins, they should be fun. At least, these guys play for each other though I don't trust Gardenhire as their manager.

As for the Vikings, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Simple as that. I liken Sunday's wild-card game to an extra game that the Vikings have to play. Maybe they will prove me wrong come Sunday, but I have been too optimistic this year just to see them put me down. It wears on you as the losses accumulated.