Thursday Preview: CLE @ SAC

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by King James X3, Jan 20, 2005.

1. King James X3

King James X3 JBB JustBBall Member

Thursday Preview: SAC @ SAS

2. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

Kings 110 Cavs 102

BTW Nice preview King James

3. King James X3

King James X3 JBB JustBBall Member

Man, 123 to 96, I wasn't expecting a blowout by any means. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come when adding Mobley's contributions to our offense, certainly his 18 points didn't hurt.

BTW, Why so few posts tonight? Where's everyone at? The game is on TNT, Sacramento scores a victory, how about a little more activity in this game thread?

4. NuSpace

NuSpace JBB JustBBall Member

[​IMG] I thought the game was very entertaining, especially if you are a Kings fan. The passing was crisp, and the offense flowed. And I nearly fell out of my seat when Bibby blocked LBJ. It's rare enough to see Mike get a block, but to get one on a LBJ layup attempt cleanly, impressive.

5. GiantMidget

GiantMidget JBB JustBBall Member

Kings looked SHARP! Webber looks really crafty,no doubt he still gets it done.Along with the great passing they chased every rebound and loose ball and I think that was the reason for the blowout.I have to admit I felt sorry/nervous for Peja when cleveland ran the isolation play for Lebron at the top of the key.Kings need to give this type of all out effort more often.Definitely one of the better wins for Sac so far this season.

6. harbingerofdoom

harbingerofdoom JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James X3:</div><div class="quote_post">Man, 123 to 96, I wasn't expecting a blowout by any means. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come when adding Mobley's contributions to our offense, certainly his 18 points didn't hurt.

BTW, Why so few posts tonight? Where's everyone at? The game is on TNT, Sacramento scores a victory, how about a little more activity in this game thread?</div>no activity from me because unfortunatly I was not home last night & my laptop (which is what I use when I am not at home) died a horrific death on christmas day. (bad time to have your laptop die... why oh why could it not have died one week earlier!! [​IMG] )

very solid game last night. Almost had two guys with a triple double (Webber was only 3 assists shy of a triple double, by the way, the last time that was done was Jordan and Pippen back in 89).

one of the most impressive peices of information to me was the fact that everyone that was not on IR played and scored in this game. all starters were in double figures
    Webber: 27
    Stojakovic 19
    Mobley:18
    Bibby: 17
    Miller:16

thats a pretty solid outing especially when you throw in all the bench pts.
    wish I could have seen this game last night... but unfortunatly, I was without cable/sat TV AND internet last night...(UGH!!)

7. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

Great win.

I didn't get to actually see it, which is causing me to hate myself. Who did we end up matching up with against Lebron?

8. ice ice BIBBY

ice ice BIBBY JBB JustBBall Member

that was the Kings basketball that i know and love...keep it comin

great win!!

9. GiantMidget

44Thrilla,for the most part they ended up just letting Peja try his luck on lebron.Also played some zone,of course.

10. harbingerofdoom

harbingerofdoom JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GiantMidget:</div><div class="quote_post">44Thrilla,for the most part they ended up just letting Peja try his luck on lebron.Also played some zone,of course.</div>
    how did they look when they were in the zone?

11. GiantMidget

I didnt see any of the Cavs getting good looks when they got to the basket or when they got the ball around the basket.I think some of that was the zone,alot of it was the effort put forth by Sac to challenge shots.