Mcnabb

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by fearthefro085, Sep 13, 2006.

1. fearthefro085

fearthefro085 nfl-*****s member

awesome first game. got me 25 pts.

2. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

he'll drop off this week I feel it lol!

3. tim tolan 5

tim tolan 5 nfl-*****s member

idk he did pretty damn good i was impressed and stallworth and him looked like they have been working together for a long time..i expect good things this year

4. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

it was also against a texans defense the giants have a much better defense, Strahan and Osi U will be in his face allll game and hes not gonna have as much time. he'll do fine but hes not gonna be domiant

5. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

The reason did good last week, was because the o line held up, eagles have a real good O line and everytime they face the giants they fight off therte defenders. im not worried about osi, or strahan. The o line will do what they have to, and garuntee it if strahan or osi even get close mcnabb will cut there ankels. After loosing 40 pounds he shoudl be moving alot more In and out of the pocket.

6. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

So youre saying no pressure from Osi or Strahan? haha thats like saying there wont be any offensive TDs this game

7. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>The reason did good last week, was because the o line held up, eagles have a real good O line and everytime they face the giants they fight off therte defenders. im not worried about osi, or strahan. The o line will do what they have to, and garuntee it if strahan or osi even get close mcnabb will cut there ankels. After loosing 40 pounds he shoudl be moving alot more In and out of the pocket.</div>
    you are confident about your oline after facing the Texans, the only person on the line they have is Mario Williams and hes a rookie, Osi and Strahan was the best DE tandem in the league last year they will get at least 3 sacks between them maybe more. hahaha McNabb cutting their ankles if they get even close get real dude face reality the Giants have one of the best passing rushing defenses in the game. dont kid yourself

8. FLYEAGLESFLY

FLYEAGLESFLY nfl-*****s member

I have seen Mcnabb make Strahan look pretty silly before (more than once) and any Giant fans (even though it might be difficult) will agree. I would have to agree mostly with Mcchicken except Those DEs are amazing and will get pressure even though our tackles are some of the best. The DTs however will be manhandled in the running game by our huge line after Mcnabb spreads out that defense.

9. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

Yes, in cases that our o-line dont pick em up, they will get presure i dont doubt that. But if they do mcnabb will run and if he runs he is more dangerous then when he stays in the pocket. Yes i get it the eagles played the texans, but think about how hard it was to get over a hump that big. They lost like 5 games by big big points. Everyone doubted how they were going to play but even with that said they went out there and played a real good game, no matter who it was agains. And im sorry to say but they will do it again today. I love when people doubt the eagles especially when there players are healthy, dont worry your will find out what the eagles are made of soon enough.

10. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Eagles are looking real good. Giants are undisciplined - odd for a Coulghlin team.

BTW; Will Allen and Sam Madison exchanging teams. Slight advantage: Phins... so far

11. philsphan26

philsphan26 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>The reason did good last week, was because the o line held up, eagles have a real good O line and everytime they face the giants they fight off therte defenders. im not worried about osi, or strahan. The o line will do what they have to, and garuntee it if strahan or osi even get close mcnabb will cut there ankels. After loosing 40 pounds he shoudl be moving alot more In and out of the pocket.</div>
    you are confident about your oline after facing the Texans, the only person on the line they have is Mario Williams and hes a rookie, Osi and Strahan was the best DE tandem in the league last year they will get at least 3 sacks between them maybe more. hahaha McNabb cutting their ankles if they get even close get real dude face reality the Giants have one of the best passing rushing defenses in the game. dont kid yourself</div>
    they have 1 between themselves so far in this game and it just happened..eagles have 6

12. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

Hows he doing? he getting me some Points for my Team?

13. philsphan26

philsphan26 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hows he doing? he getting me some Points for my Team?</div>
    who are u talking about?