scores

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Bears#1Fan, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

Does anyone have the scores for our league so far???

2. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

No, but you can check on the stats of your players and that would give you an idea of what you have.

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, but you can check on the stats of your players and that would give you an idea of what you have.</div>
    You are up a good 20 on me

4. MKIV_Supra

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, but you can check on the stats of your players and that would give you an idea of what you have.</div>
    You are up a good 20 on me</div>
    Are you sure? Because you have LT, Antonio Bryant, and the Bears D racking up some good points compared to my Baltimore D and Manning.

5. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, but you can check on the stats of your players and that would give you an idea of what you have.</div>
    Are you sure? Because you have LT, Antonio Bryant, and the Bears D racking up some good points compared to my Baltimore D and Manning.</div>
    You will win easy this week, short of fred taylor getting 100+ yards and 3 tds

6. MKIV_Supra

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Are you sure? Because you have LT, Antonio Bryant, and the Bears D racking up some good points compared to my Baltimore D and Manning.</div>
    You will win easy this week, short of fred taylor getting 100+ yards and 3 tds</div>
    You gotta be kidding me! If you take off Taylor off, then it's easy to take off Edgerrin since he doesn't seem to be doing much against Seattle. And you have the Bulger-Holt combo as well. I'm just hoping Heath Miller will do something for my team like he did last week.

7. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    You will win easy this week, short of fred taylor getting 100+ yards and 3 tds</div>
    You gotta be kidding me! If you take off Taylor off, then it's easy to take off Edgerrin since he doesn't seem to be doing much against Seattle. And you have the Bulger-Holt combo as well. I'm just hoping Heath Miller will do something for my team like he did last week.</div>
    I did the math. You won. Edge had over 100 yards

8. MKIV_Supra

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    You gotta be kidding me! If you take off Taylor off, then it's easy to take off Edgerrin since he doesn't seem to be doing much against Seattle. And you have the Bulger-Holt combo as well. I'm just hoping Heath Miller will do something for my team like he did last week.</div>
    I did the math. You won. Edge had over 100 yards</div>
    Fine then! Let's agree that I beat you in week 2 then. So congratulate me now while you can because later I won't accept it! Gosh...

9. Bears#1Fan

I did the math. You won. Edge had over 100 yards</div>
    he did???

10. Bears#1Fan

Edge had 97 yards combined rushing and reciving