Thread: Official: JBB 2005 NBA Mock Draft Rnd 1 (v1.0)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. TOP #51
    Shapecity is becoming well known Shapecity is becoming well known Shapecity is becoming well known Shapecity's Avatar S2/JBB Teamster

Paul Gasol has devastating quickness? Haha since when.

Physically Splitter and Gasol are comparable, but their games are completely different from one another. Gasol is a much better offensive player and has a lot more tools than Splitter. I wouldn't consider Splitter VERY athletic either. Very athletic should be reserved for big players like Amare Stoudemire and Kevin Garnett.

He's reminds me of a skinny Andrew DeClercq.
    "Kobe is always in Kill Mode" - Ron Artest

S2 Sim League Roster

PG - Lou Williams - $4,566,120
    SG - Arron Afflalo - $905,200
    SF - Danilo Gallinari - $3,089,040
    PF - Kevin Love - $3,401,040
    C - Pau Gasol - $16,452,000

Bench
    C - Ben Wallace - $1,306,455
    PF - DeAndre Jordan - $726,420
    PG - Jerryd Bayless - $2,143,080
    SG - Rod Beaubois - $1,075,440
    SG - Shannon Brown - $2,000,000
    SF - Dorrell Wright - $3,204,500
    PF - Glen Davis - $2,500,000
    SF - Kyle Korver - $5,163,640
    PG - Mike Bibby - $5,500,000
    PG - Earl Clark - $1,766,28

Euro Stash
    PG - Sergio Llull
    SF - Josh Childress

2. TOP #52
    Mr. J is developing a reputation Mr. J's Avatar Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">Paul Gasol has devastating quickness? Haha since when.

Physically Splitter and Gasol are comparable, but their games are completely different from one another. Gasol is a much better offensive player and has a lot more tools than Splitter. I wouldn't consider Splitter VERY athletic either. Very athletic should be reserved for big players like Amare Stoudemire and Kevin Garnett.

He's reminds me of a skinny Andrew DeClercq.</div>
    Gasol is quick. Gasol isn't strong so in the post, he uses a lot of quick moves on the opposition to score.

Of course Gasol's offense is better now that he's played in the NBA. Back then it might have been the same thing as well, but he wasn't miles better. Splitter is very quick and once he gets into the league and learns a thing or two in the post, he'll be okay. If he went to NY and was exposed to an Aguirre, he can become something special. No, I wouldn't say he was an Amare in the athleticism department, but the guy is very athletic. I don't know if comparisons like these are made, but I think he has a poor man's Amare's athleticism. The only thing is he has a ridiculous wingspan, and it is possible he is not growing.

A skinny Andrew DeCleq? There games are complete opposities! He has much more similarities to Gasol than DeClerq.

Why is he projected in becoming a lottery pick if he's really like that.
    Kevin Durant: "I’m good in Oklahoma City. I love it here. I like going outside and seeing the neighbors and they say, ‘Hello.’ They make me cookies and give me Skittles. There are cities you may not get that."

3. TOP #53
    Voodoo Child is developing a reputation Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mrj18:</div><div class="quote_post">
    Why is he projected in becoming a lottery pick if he's really like that.</div>

Maybe you're looking at the wrong projections. Many respectable mock drafts have him going in the late 20's. I personally think that #10 is the perfect place for him. He is not more talented and has no more upside than any of the nine players listed ahead of him. You can believe your little Pau Gasol fantasies if you want, but it's not going to happen. Tiago Splitter is a player with a decent midrange shot who plays Small Forward just as well, if not better, than the Power Forward spot. He is much more of an intense player and a better defender than Gasol. However, his post moves are nowhere near Gasol's and he is nowhere the finisher that Gasol is. He is a white kid who has the same body Gasol does who played in Spain. I can see why so many people make the comparisons. It'd be just like if a 7-2 350 pound kid out of LSU was entering the draft. He'd be compared to Shaquille O'Neal. However, you have to realize that there's more to a player than his physical appearance.
    <div align="center"><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YebR5J4nqxE&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YebR5J4nqxE&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div></div>

4. TOP #54

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Voodoo Child:</div><div class="quote_post">Maybe you're looking at the wrong projections. Many respectable mock drafts have him going in the late 20's.</div>
    May you give me some respectable ones. I have not found any where he was in the 20's.
    Kevin Durant: "I’m good in Oklahoma City. I love it here. I like going outside and seeing the neighbors and they say, ‘Hello.’ They make me cookies and give me Skittles. There are cities you may not get that."

5. TOP #55
    Shapecity is becoming well known Shapecity is becoming well known Shapecity is becoming well known Shapecity's Avatar S2/JBB Teamster

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mrj18:</div><div class="quote_post">Gasol is quick. Gasol isn't strong so in the post, he uses a lot of quick moves on the opposition to score.

Of course Gasol's offense is better now that he's played in the NBA. Back then it might have been the same thing as well, but he wasn't miles better. Splitter is very quick and once he gets into the league and learns a thing or two in the post, he'll be okay. If he went to NY and was exposed to an Aguirre, he can become something special. No, I wouldn't say he was an Amare in the athleticism department, but the guy is very athletic. I don't know if comparisons like these are made, but I think he has a poor man's Amare's athleticism. The only thing is he has a ridiculous wingspan, and it is possible he is not growing.

A skinny Andrew DeCleq? There games are complete opposities! He has much more similarities to Gasol than DeClerq.

Why is he projected in becoming a lottery pick if he's really like that.</div>

Believe it or not DeClerq was actually quite impressive in college. Like Splitter, he used his energy and hustled all over the court. He even guarded the opposing PG at times, just to harass a team and get them out of their rhythm. Most of his points were scored on his teammates misses, and DeClerq was still able to pop the occassional jumper. DeClerq averaged 11PPG and 8RPG in college, shot 53% from the field, 1.4BPG and 1.1SPG, in 32MPG.

Tiago is currently averaging 7.7PPG, 3.8RPG, .6BPG, .6SPG, and is shooting 54% from the field. He's only averaging 17MPG so his numbers are a little low. But if you double his minutes his numbers are similar to DeClerq. Tiago is a better scorer, but his role calls for him to be.

Why is he projected so high?
    He's an international prospect, and has "potential." Tiago has a lot of physical tools, something DeClerq didn't have. With DeClerq, scouts new exactly what they were getting and he wasn't going to improve much at the pro-level. Tiago on the other hand does have the tools to be lottery worthy, but I don't agree with those scouts, and saying he's a poor man's Amare is a stretch. Let's not forget, Tiago played himself out of the draft last year with a private work out session. You have to be pretty terrible to drop from a top 10 pick, to completely out of last year's draft.

S2 Sim League Roster

Bench

Euro Stash
    PG - Sergio Llull
    SF - Josh Childress

6. TOP #56

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mrj18:</div><div class="quote_post">May you give me some respectable ones. I have not found any where he was in the 20's.</div>

The Los Angeles Times project him at #20 and Chicago Sports projects him at #25. By the way, I added some more to my post above. Tell me what you think.
    <div align="center"><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YebR5J4nqxE&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YebR5J4nqxE&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div></div>

7. TOP #57
    Trip is developing a reputation Trip's Avatar 2000000000000000000000000

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mrj18:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm not too sure how, but I know Houston owes us a second rounder or something like that.

I think Isiah has those intentions. Even in a pressure place like NY, I think the smart thing is playing to win rather than playing not to lose. You're right on Taft, Isiah is probably very much interested in him...he has all the makings of an Isiah Thomas player...but so does Petro. Taft is just as much a risk as Petro. He is a potential Tim Thomas but the only thing is Tim Thomas has more skills!! That's really scary and I don't want another underacheiver around here. He has all the tools to be putting up monster numbers and hasn't improved at all since a freshman. Petro is a solid shot blocker, a solid rebounder and has good size athleticism and strength. Aguirre can do wonders with such talent. Those players such as Simien, and Frye are projected to be late first rounders which can be used with our Phoenix pick.</div>
    Why do you always compare Taft to Tim Thomas? They're totally different players. Thomas has always been a wing player, not a inside guy, and didn't even stay past his freshman season. Taft plays on the inside, and how can you say he hasn't improved when he still isn't the number one option on offense for his team, and his minutes stayed the same? Even with all that, he still upped his ppg by three. He's also stayed for his sophomore season. Hell, every prospect might be a future bust, it's just evaluating their chances of success that makes or breaks a GM on draft night.

8. TOP #58

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Trip:</div><div class="quote_post">Why do you always compare Taft to Tim Thomas? They're totally different players. Thomas has always been a wing player, not a inside guy, and didn't even stay past his freshman season. Taft plays on the inside, and how can you say he hasn't improved when he still isn't the number one option on offense for his team, and his minutes stayed the same? Even with all that, he still upped his ppg by three. He's also stayed for his sophomore season. Hell, every prospect might be a future bust, it's just evaluating their chances of success that makes or breaks a GM on draft night.</div>
    Taft and Thomas both have poor work ethic, don't play at a high level all game long, and a low basketball IQ. The similarities start and stop there. Taft lives inside the post, TT likes playing on the wing. I think Marvin Williams actually has a similar game to TT.

S2 Sim League Roster

Bench

Euro Stash
    PG - Sergio Llull
    SF - Josh Childress

9. TOP #59

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">Believe it or not DeClerq was actually quite impressive in college. Like Splitter, he used his energy and hustled all over the court. He even guarded the opposing PG at times, just to harass a team and get them out of their rhythm. Most of his points were scored on his teammates misses, and DeClerq was still able to pop the occassional jumper. DeClerq averaged 11PPG and 8RPG in college, shot 53% from the field, 1.4BPG and 1.1SPG, in 32MPG.</div>
    But Splitter also scores in the low post as well and he is much more athletic than DeClerq. Splitter isnt solely a hustler player like a DeClerq. He hustles in addition to his skills.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Tiago is currently averaging 7.7PPG, 3.8RPG, .6BPG, .6SPG, and is shooting 54% from the field. He's only averaging 17MPG so his numbers are a little low. But if you double his minutes his numbers are similar to DeClerq. Tiago is a better scorer, but his role calls for him to be.</div>
    Comparing stats from college and stats from the international leagues is different even though theyd be roughly the same had they played the same minutes.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Why is he projected so high?
    He's an international prospect, and has "potential." Tiago has a lot of physical tools, something DeClerq didn't have. With DeClerq, scouts new exactly what they were getting and he wasn't going to improve much at the pro-level. Tiago on the other hand does have the tools to be lottery worthy, but I don't agree with those scouts, and saying he's a poor man's Amare is a stretch. Let's not forget, Tiago played himself out of the draft last year with a private work out session. You have to be pretty terrible to drop from a top 10 pick, to completely out of last year's draft.</div>
    I think hes more than a hustler with potential. I see him becoming a future star. I found some saying he will be a top 5 international player in the next 5 years or so. About AmareIm not talking about his game, Im talking about his athleticism. I heard that he had a mediocre work out and he pulled himself out because of last years emergence of high schoolers.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">He is not more talented and has no more upside than any of the nine players listed ahead of him. You can believe your little Pau Gasol fantasies if you want, but it's not going to happen. Tiago Splitter is a player with a decent midrange shot who plays Small Forward just as well, if not better, than the Power Forward spot. He is much more of an intense player and a better defender than Gasol. However, his post moves are nowhere near Gasol's and he is nowhere the finisher that Gasol is. He is a white kid who has the same body Gasol does who played in Spain. I can see why so many people make the comparisons. It'd be just like if a 7-2 350 pound kid out of LSU was entering the draft. He'd be compared to Shaquille O'Neal. However, you have to realize that there's more to a player than his physical appearance.</div>
    Im not saying he will turn into a Pau Gasol, Im just saying some of their games of some striking similarities. People were saying the same thing about Gasol and the small forward too. Gasol has some good moves and even back before he was drafted, were they MUUUCH better than Splitter like on a whole nother level? Splitter has some good moves and he can get better with the assistance of a teammate or a coach etc. to improve his moves. Im not into that Bird, Dirk thing and I do agree its silly, but some of their games have some real similarities. Their appearance are similar and their games are somewhat similar.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Why do you always compare Taft to Tim Thomas? They're totally different players. Thomas has always been a wing player, not a inside guy, and didn't even stay past his freshman season. Taft plays on the inside, and how can you say he hasn't improved when he still isn't the number one option on offense for his team, and his minutes stayed the same? Even with all that, he still upped his ppg by three. He's also stayed for his sophomore season. Hell, every prospect might be a future bust, it's just evaluating their chances of success that makes or breaks a GM on draft night.</div>
    If you read any of post, youd know I said because he was an underachiever. Taft has all the tools to dominate he just never does. Many times he is caught looking passive and like hes not giving his all. Tim Thomas had the same size and plus shooting ability. I dont know why youre defending him. You seem like the only one in this entire website supporting him. Doing a mini search I found these from two forums

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting VDC:</div><div class="quote_post">Also, I would steer clear of Chris Taft. To be honest, I don't see what people see in this guy. He's listed as a potential NBA Center, but he is only 6-10 and only gets about seven rebounds per game. For a guy who wasn't even a top fifty recruit out of high school, his stats and game performances don't really indicate that he's a top 3 pick like most sites project him as. I just see him as being a huge bust.</div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shape:</div><div class="quote_post">I hope Taft has a disappointing game then. He is extremely overrated and won't put the effort into becoming a good player for the Warriors. The only reason why his stock is high, is because of the lack of big men in the draft this year. With his size and skills he should be a dominant collegiate player, but he's not. He's been a non-factor in most of the teams big wins this year and he has barely increased his numbers from his freshman season. He has all the qualities of a bust.</div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mrj18:</div><div class="quote_post">shape, are you trying to tell me he is another Tim Thomas??</div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shape:</div><div class="quote_post">Possibly, but Taft has no outside shot and can only score in the blocks. However, he never fights for position or demands the for the ball, kind of like Michael Olowokandi.</div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shape:</div><div class="quote_post">Well Taft is anything BUT dominant. The Warriors saw first hand with Dampier how a player with no motivation except money performs. They should learn from that experience and not make the same mistake with Taft.</div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting A source:</div><div class="quote_post">Several NBA scouts told Insider recently that they were unimpressed with Taft this season.

"I think he has a bad case of NBA-itis," one NBA scout said. "He just looks like he's going through the motions. Last year he had something to prove. This year, he seems like he's just trying not to get hurt."</div>

Based on many posters opinions of him, I wouldnt want him on my team. Even though anyone can become a bust, it appears as if this guy has the most potential of achieving that feat.

10. TOP #60

You asked me to compare him to someone, and Andrew DeClerq is that "someone." I'm not saying he'll end up like him, but right now DeClerq is a fair and accurate comparison. Tiago is only playing 6 more minutes per game than he did last year. I have not seen a miraculous improvement from a year ago, so I'm skeptical on how good Tiago is/or ever will be. I'd take a lot of college kids ahead of him if I were drafting. Ronny Turiaf, Juan Mendez, Lawrence Robets, Wayne Simien, and Channing Frye to name a few.

I know you're reading a lot of these draft sites comparing him to Gasol, but those draft sites also compare Chris Paul to Kenny Anderson or Steve Francis, Christ Taft to Chris Wilcox or John Wallace, Deron Williams to Andre Miller or Mark Jackson, Danny Granger to Eddie Griffin (small version) and Shelden Williams to Karl Malone ... these comparisons blow my mind.

S2 Sim League Roster

Bench

Euro Stash
    PG - Sergio Llull
    SF - Josh Childress

11. TOP #61

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Everything else looks great except Nate Robinson at number 21, I know his stock is raising through the tournament but he isn't growing through the tournament and the kid is still 5'9". I was thinking more of a late first round (25-30) or an early second round pick.</div>

How much of a difference is there between pick #21 and pick #25? Almost none. When Jerry West goes into the draft, he puts everything aside. That means, he doesn't look at your position, your college, your height, and things like that. He drafts the most talented player and the player that can help his team the most. With Earl Watson most likely leaving the Grizzlies this summer, they'll need to get a new backup for Jason Williams. They're overstocked at SF/SG and their only other need is a big man, but the quality of big men at this point is heavily diluted. Nate Robinson just makes sense here.

12. TOP #62

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Voodoo Child:</div><div class="quote_post">The Los Angeles Times project him at #20 and Chicago Sports projects him at #25. By the way, I added some more to my post above. Tell me what you think.</div>
    I was looking for them, and I couldn't find it. Sorry, I'm not very computer savy like most people are these days.

13. TOP #63
    JWohl is developing a reputation JWohl's Avatar JBB Lovin the BCS

Default nbadraft.net

jus some notes on the mock compared to NBAdraft.net's newest update. They have dropped Johan Petro all the way down to number 19. They have bumped Tiago Splitter up to 5. They have Marvin Williams going number 1 overall. They also have nate robinson going 35th.
    <div align="center"><font size=""3""><font color=""Blue"">UConn Huskies: 22-2</font></font></div>

14. TOP #64
    GotPT is developing a reputation GotPT's Avatar JBB JustBBall Member

I can't really see Gilchrist being that high and or being a good NBA player. He is very scrappy in my opinion and won't make it good in the NBA. I'd rather see a Dee Brown up there then him even though neither of them should be first round.

15. TOP #65
    02civic is developing a reputation 02civic's Avatar JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

nbadraft.net is way off in my opinion. I hightly doubt Toronto would pick N.Aleksandrov with their 8th pick and I cant figure out for the life of me why the Hawks would pass on Bogut and draft Marvin Williams. I mean Marvins a good player with tons of potential, but they could really use size and Bogut might be one of the best big men in the draft since 2000. (along with Bosh, Okafor, Howard)

16. TOP #66
    J-Smoove is developing a reputation J-Smoove's Avatar JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 02civic:</div><div class="quote_post">nbadraft.net is way off in my opinion. I hightly doubt Toronto would pick N.Aleksandrov with their 8th pick and I cant figure out for the life of me why the Hawks would pass on Bogut and draft Marvin Williams. I mean Marvins a good player with tons of potential, but they could really use size and Bogut might be one of the best big men in the draft since 2000. (along with Bosh, Okafor, Howard)</div>

NBAdraft.net's mock drafts have NOTHING to do with team needs. No big mockdraft sites (NBAdraft.net, draftcity.com, hoopshype) rarely go with team needs until AFTER season ends. Good job..

17. TOP #67
    melo42 is developing a reputation melo42's Avatar JBB JustBBall Member

Do u know what i need to do to to put my name in the nba draft

18. TOP #68

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting J-Smoove:</div><div class="quote_post">NBAdraft.net's mock drafts have NOTHING to do with team needs. No big mockdraft sites (NBAdraft.net, draftcity.com, hoopshype) rarely go with team needs until AFTER season ends. Good job..</div>

"Good job..."

is that sarcasim?

19. TOP #69

Sorry for the same question, but I really can not see why everyone is in love with Martynas. I read about him on many different websites, and I still don't see how he has so much more potential than everyone in this draft. May someone tell me a little bit more on Martynas?

Also, many have Petro going mid to late in the first round...if the Knicks choose him, could it be an Arajao?

And Josh Boone isn't declaring, right?

20. TOP #70
    JWohl is developing a reputation JWohl's Avatar JBB Lovin the BCS

Default what

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 02civic:</div><div class="quote_post">nbadraft.net is way off in my opinion. I cant figure out for the life of me why the Hawks would pass on Bogut and draft Marvin Williams. I mean Marvins a good player with tons of potential, but they could really use size and Bogut might be one of the best big men in the draft since 2000. (along with Bosh, Okafor, Howard)</div>
    First off most people are saying that the Hawks DONT WANT BOGUT becuase they are trying to develop a running, 'funball' team and he would clog that down. Thats why most people are suggesting they draft either Marvin Williams or Deron. What is the point of calling him "one of the best big men in the draft since 200" and than naming 3 of the other top 5 picked big men?
    <div align="center"><font size=""3""><font color=""Blue"">UConn Huskies: 22-2</font></font></div>

21. TOP #71

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting JWohl:</div><div class="quote_post">First off most people are saying that the Hawks DONT WANT BOGUT becuase they are trying to develop a running, 'funball' team and he would clog that down. Thats why most people are suggesting they draft either Marvin Williams or Deron. What is the point of calling him "one of the best big men in the draft since 200" and than naming 3 of the other top 5 picked big men?</div>

Because he's coming in to the league with no less hype or expectation or skills then any of those players. For me to say he's the best since ____, that would be based on alot of opinion. Its much safer to just say he's among the top big men to come out, and then list off the others, who have all done very well for themselves and lived up to the hype. By me saying he's with those guys, that means he's worthy of the high pick.

22. TOP #72

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 02civic:</div><div class="quote_post">nbadraft.net is way off in my opinion. I hightly doubt Toronto would pick N.Aleksandrov with their 8th pick and I cant figure out for the life of me why the Hawks would pass on Bogut and draft Marvin Williams. I mean Marvins a good player with tons of potential, but they could really use size and Bogut might be one of the best big men in the draft since 2000. (along with Bosh, Okafor, Howard)</div>
    I heard the Hawks just like JWohl said, are trying to develop a running team and a Marvin Williams in the frontcourt with the rest of those athletic freaks will be a perfect fit. Why not Nemanja for Toronto? Who knows, they might want depth. And Nemanja can also play the small forward too and with Marshall most likely rolling out of Toronto, someone who possesses skills and potential being like him, can never hurt. Along with Bosh, Okafor, and Howard?? You are leaving out many good bigs since that 5 year period. Kenyon Martin, Pau Gasol, Yao Ming, and Amare Stoudemire were left out as well as many others.

23. TOP #73
    Skip is developing a reputation Skip's Avatar JBB JustBBall Member

Nemanja Aleksandrov????????????

the raptors wont take him if they have a chance at mccants, felton or paul at the first pick... btw, wheres paul? who is Nemanja Aleksandrov anyways..? never heard of him
    <div align="center">
    </div>

24. TOP #74

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mrj18:</div><div class="quote_post">I heard the Hawks just like JWohl said, are trying to develop a running team and a Marvin Williams in the frontcourt with the rest of those athletic freaks will be a perfect fit. Why not Nemanja for Toronto? Who knows, they might want depth. And Nemanja can also play the small forward too and with Marshall most likely rolling out of Toronto, someone who possesses skills and potential being like him, can never hurt. Along with Bosh, Okafor, and Howard?? You are leaving out many good bigs since that 5 year period. Kenyon Martin, Pau Gasol, Yao Ming, and Amare Stoudemire were left out as well as many others.</div>

Ya i did, but i dont feel like mentioning all the big's. Regardless...saying he is right there with any of them in terms of his skills and his potential is an accurate assesment. Nemanja for Toronto mrj? Please.....werent you the one telling me the Knicks absolutely do not need a pg despite the fact that Crawford is unproven, Marbury would be great to get rid of and Penny is often -injured and is in his last year. Why do the Raps want another young PF? Bosh is the truth. Bonner is rock solid. Two young guys that have alot of promise. The raps need either a true center or a swingman. A true point gaurd would be nice too.

25. TOP #75

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 02civic:</div><div class="quote_post">Ya i did, but i dont feel like mentioning all the big's. Regardless...saying he is right there with any of them in terms of his skills and his potential is an accurate assesment. Nemanja for Toronto mrj? Please.....werent you the one telling me the Knicks absolutely do not need a pg despite the fact that Crawford is unproven, Marbury would be great to get rid of and Penny is often -injured and is in his last year. Why do the Raps want another young PF? Bosh is the truth. Bonner is rock solid. Two young guys that have alot of promise. The raps need either a true center or a swingman. A true point gaurd would be nice too.</div>
    That's exactly what I said. I was thinking what you would think in response to that depth thing in respnse to your Raptors...makes no sense. And for the record, Crawford is proven, Marbury is staying as long as Isiah is here, and Penny is in his last year, but who knows what good players we can get for him. Also you failed to mention Jermaine Jackson who is a good back up PG for us. Who knows, maybe the Raptors would want Nemanja just in case Bosh breaks his hand...sound familiar??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information