Where was Brandon Rush?

Discussion in 'College Recruiting and Prospects' started by jbbBled11Harr3, Apr 1, 2005.

1. jbbBled11Harr3

jbbBled11Harr3 JBB JustBBall Member

Coming into this season, he was regarded as the top recruit in the nation by some people. I know that in a tournament, my school shut him down (Neumann-Goretti, ranked as high as 8th this season) as they went on to beat his team. Still though, was that how the rest of his season went? Was it that bad that arguably the top recruit in the class of 2005 wouldn't be invited to the All-American game?

2. Flava23

Flava23 JBB JustBBall Member

isn't he kareem rush's brother?

3. JWohl

JWohl JBB Lovin the BCS

yup

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Flava23:</div><div class="quote_post">isn't he kareem rush's brother?</div>
    indeed he is ..... he fell of the radar..... I really have no clue what happened to him

4. Ball Hog

Ball Hog JBB JustBBall Member

I still hope he signs with Mizzou. I haven't heard what he's going to do next year.

5. S.Livingston14

S.Livingston14 JBB JustBBall Member

He was a quality player, I never saw him as a top 5 player for this years recruiting class. I thought he was a worthy top 10 player, and a future McDonald's All-American though. On rivals this was posted a week ago: <div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Kansas City native Brandon Rush has been thinking college, but the 6-foot-6, 202-pound small forward from Mt. Zion Academy very well might be thinking NBA again after his MVP performance in the Roundball Classic. Along with some upcoming workouts with NBA teams, Rush has at least six schools pursuing him. And according to Mt. Zion head coach Antonio Fozard, one will certainly get a visit, and two others are in good shape for a visit as well.</div>

6. FreshJaySmoove

FreshJaySmoove JBB JustBBall Member

Bled11Harr3 did u play on the team if so who were you?

7. FreshJaySmoove

FreshJaySmoove JBB JustBBall Member

and Brandon Rush did not fall off either ... yall just think that because he wasnt in the McDonalds game ...

the only reason he wasnt in the McDonalds game is because he is a 5th year senior and you cannot be a 5th year senior or a Post Graduate player in the McDonalds All-American Game

8. Pure

Pure JBB Graphic Design

I heard people saying he is going to be way better than his brother. I can't say that I've heard much about him. I know he played amazing in the Roundball Classic ; but I haven't heard much about him since.

9. S.Livingston14

S.Livingston14 JBB JustBBall Member

Rush had 21 points, 11 boards, and five assists, which is a great all-star game. FreshJaySmoove told us why he wasn't in the McD's game so I guess he didn't fall off.