Andres Nocioni

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by Accord, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Accord

Accord JBB JustBBall Member

He's such a punk, what he did tonight was so cheap. Haslem is awesome, steps right up and let's Nocioni know that he won't tolerate it and shoves him right into the cameraman [​IMG].

2. WadeDynasty

WadeDynasty JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah he stepped up for his teammate
    Man I woulda gave him an applause if i was there
    Haslem da man!

[​IMG]
    LMAO

3. samoan-maverick

samoan-maverick JBB JustBBall Member

wump wump wuuuuuuuuuuump

Try again Nocioni. Luckily the Womens Championship was on so not that many people were watching this highlight.

4. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    Nocioni looks pretty bold and bad for a rookie. Cheapshotting one of the league's marquee players takes guts to do. Haslem did the right thing. I didn't catch the highlights this morning, did anyone get T'ed up?

5. Got DWade?

Got DWade? JBB JustBBall Member

Haslem did the right he showed that he's gonna get t'ed up or even ejected for standing up for his team. It makes him look really good...and Nocioni acted like a jerk cos if you look at it not only did he give a hard foul he was holding him while he was falling and just thew him to the deck.

6. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Haslem sent him on his ass. Nice going on his part.

7. Jpas

Jpas JBB JustBBall Member

that was stupid. Why is everyone applauding him? Wade jumps into him and tries to basicly tackle him. all Nocioni did was push him so he would stop trying to tackle him.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Trip:</div><div class="quote_post">Nocioni looks pretty bold and bad for a rookie. Cheapshotting one of the league's marquee players takes guts to do. Haslem did the right thing. I didn't catch the highlights this morning, did anyone get T'ed up?</div>

Cheapshotting? Wades arm is under his leg pulling him up. Wade is the one who jumped into him. If anything was a cheapshot it was Haslem pushing him when he had his arm up and wasn't even looking.

I have a feeling this has somethign to do with Nocioni being white but I know noone will ever admit to it. Every ones just gotta be a Gangsta nowadays

please no one in entertainment is a gangster. No not even Allen iverson

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Got DWade?:</div><div class="quote_post">Haslem did the right he showed that he's gonna get t'ed up or even ejected for standing up for his team. It makes him look really good...and Nocioni acted like a jerk cos if you look at it not only did he give a hard foul he was holding him while he was falling and just thew him to the deck.</div>

Getting ejected is never a good thing I don't care what it was for, and it doesn't make him look good at all. To me it makes him look like a moron who only knows how to fight and play basketball

jeeze why does everyone applaud him?

8. heatfan

heatfan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting M_V_P:</div><div class="quote_post">that was stupid. Why is everyone applauding him? Wade jumps into him and tries to basicly tackle him. all Nocioni did was push him so he would stop trying to tackle him.

Cheapshotting? Wades arm is under his leg pulling him up. Wade is the one who jumped into him. If anything was a cheapshot it was Haslem pushing him when he had his arm up and wasn't even looking.

I have a feeling this has somethign to do with Nocioni being white but I know noone will ever admit to it. Every ones just gotta be a Gangsta nowadays

please no one in entertainment is a gangster. No not even Allen iverson

Getting ejected is never a good thing I don't care what it was for, and it doesn't make him look good at all. To me it makes him look like a moron who only knows how to fight and play basketball

jeeze why does everyone applaud him?</div>

Are you Nocioni's cousin or something ???

What does race have to do with anything that occured in that play ???
    Wade trying to tackle Nocioni ???

Sure glad you're not a referee this league.

9. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

I actually think it was a good thing because wade almost bridged Noc and if u play ball and uve been bridged or close to it you got to let the other guy Know stop doing that and get some respect.In the 80s or 90s this wouldnt be an issue. Wade shouldve handled noc himself cause he doesnt want to get the rep of a pushover. all of the greats fight. Mike and Reggie, Shaq and Barkley, ...............the list could go on.
    Much love to wade though he can ball.

10. I-Miss-MJ

I-Miss-MJ JBB I am so SMRT

IT was moronic on everyone's part.

Nocioni for pushing
    HAslem for pushing
    Wade for making it worse by making for of it after he was fouled.

11. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

i hate nocioni. hes a punk. RJ,VC have problems wit him and now wade and haslem. so it must be nocioni doin somethin

12. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

Then u have to hate shaq too. uuummm lets see. B**** smacks ostertag. Tries to knock Miller into next week while his back was turned. Smacks the mess out of Kobe. LOL!

13. I-Miss-MJ

I-Miss-MJ JBB I am so SMRT

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting NbaBaller:</div><div class="quote_post">so it must be nocioni doin somethin</div>

its called tough defense.

14. WadeDynasty

Those bulls fans speak like they never played b ball before
    You lose your mind sometimes while playing and things get tense even on the amatuer street ball. I think if your friend got hit hard, you bulls fans will desert your friends and run crying home to mama.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Cheapshotting? Wades arm is under his leg pulling him up. Wade is the one who jumped into him. If anything was a cheapshot it was Haslem pushing him when he had his arm up and wasn't even looking.

</div>
    That's how you draw fouls man.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">
    I have a feeling this has somethign to do with Nocioni being white but I know noone will ever admit to it.
    </div>
    Nocioni isn't only white guy in this league so think more before you post. Don't try to bring racism here

15. Accord

Accord JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Trip:</div><div class="quote_post">Nocioni looks pretty bold and bad for a rookie. Cheapshotting one of the league's marquee players takes guts to do. Haslem did the right thing. I didn't catch the highlights this morning, did anyone get T'ed up?</div>

Haslem and Nocioni were both ejected.

And MVP, i'm not even going to get into an argument with you, your post is just so off the wall it's not even worth it.

16. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">He's such a punk, what he did tonight was so cheap. Haslem is awesome, steps right up and let's Nocioni know that he won't tolerate it and shoves him right into the cameraman .</div>
    Perhaps we're both biased, but please, don't say Nocioni is a punk when Haslem out of nowhere pushes him into the cameraman. The biggest cheapshot was Haslem, not Noc. Noc merely made a hard foul and as Wade was either elbowing him (look very closely you'll see it when they get tangled up), and Nocioni just pushed him off. You're gonna credit Haslem for that? You deserve to be bitchslapped if you think so.
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting NbaBaller:</div><div class="quote_post">i hate nocioni. hes a punk. RJ,VC have problems wit him and now wade and haslem. so it must be nocioni doin somethin</div>
    Nocioni is a great defender and he gets under the opponents skin and bothers the player. You know how guys hate Bruce Bowen? Its basically the same thing. Plus, it seems our bulls team and your nets team hate eachother, Skiles vs Kidd, swingmen vs. Nocioni, Nets picking up Krauses Bulls trash [​IMG]

You know, I bursted out laughing reading a few of your dumbass, idiotic, B.S., and crappy (i could go all day) comments a few of you have made. You're all entitled to your opinion, as COMPLETELY WRONG as you may be.You portray Noc to be the bad guy here. (Notice the use of the word "the") He fell for Wade's fake and landed on him. OK, this happens once every while. But when Wade started shoving his elbow into him (or so it seems) Noc gives him a little shove. He walks away with his hand up signaling "my bad" or that he doesnt want things to escalate, and then out of nowhere Haslem shoves Andres. Sweet Udonis, you're a toughguy who deserves mucho respect for that move.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Haslem and Nocioni were both ejected.</div>

Actually, Nocioni wasn't ejected, Skiles just didn't want to play him, for one reason or another, I don't remember what it is at the moment.

17. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

This is just playoff intense basketball. I thought the foul was excessive by Noc, he butchered Wade right across the arms and almost undercut him. Wade took exception to it and gave him an elbow to let him know he didn't appreciate it the hard foul. It should have ended right there, but Noc pushed Wade to the ground, and Haslem retaliated by shoving Noc into the ground. As a teammate you love seeing your enforcer come in and regulate a scuffle.

Noc is the bad guy because he started the physical play in the first place. It wasn't terrible, we've all seen a lot worse. But Noc, got what he asked for by initiating the hard foul. He sent a message to Wade, but Haslem sent a stronger one to him.

I'm curious did anyone from the Bulls retaliate for Noc?

18. WadeDynasty

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">This is just playoff intense basketball. I thought the foul was excessive by Noc, he butchered Wade right across the arms and almost undercut him. Wade took exception to it and gave him an elbow to let him know he didn't appreciate it the hard foul. It should have ended right there, but Noc pushed Wade to the ground, and Haslem retaliated by shoving Noc into the ground. As a teammate you love seeing your enforcer come in and regulate a scuffle.

Noc is the bad guy because he started the physical play in the first place. It wasn't terrible, we've all seen a lot worse. But Noc, got what he asked for by initiating the hard foul. He sent a message to Wade, but Haslem sent a stronger one to him.

I'm curious did anyone from the Bulls retaliate for Noc?</div>
    Haha tru
    Noone came to help.
    What were they afraid of?
    Fines? or Haslem?

19. balluva

balluva JBB JustBBall Member

These NBA players gotta stop acting gangster by retaliating and staring down their opponents after they get shoved down. Nocioni just gave a hard foul and there's nothing really wrong with that. Hard fouls are committed all the time. When Dwayne started shoving his elbow into him, that was unneccessary. The defensive foul was called, shoving your elbow into someone is not gonna get you respect. What gets you respect is constantly attacking the basket and showing composure. For all you guys applauding, y'all are either obsessive heat fanatics, or wannabe gangster. It's not funny when someone gets hit when least expected, it's just cheap, period.

20. WadeDynasty

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting balluva:</div><div class="quote_post">These NBA players gotta stop acting gangster by retaliating and staring down their opponents after they get shoved down. Nocioni just gave a hard foul and there's nothing really wrong with that. Hard fouls are committed all the time. When Dwayne started shoving his elbow into him, that was unneccessary. The defensive foul was called, shoving your elbow into someone is not gonna get you respect. What gets you respect is constantly attacking the basket and showing composure. For all you guys applauding, y'all are either obsessive heat fanatics, or wannabe gangster. It's not funny when someone gets hit when least expected, it's just cheap, period.</div>
    It had nothing to do with gangster crap man. What are you on?
    Tell me if you get hard fouls, you laugh it off and just go to free throw line? People get mad when they get hit hard. Wade does constantly attack basket. Watch some more HEAT games. Period