Lebron James - Hate it or Love it

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by Sabretooth, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

You have to admit, this man has people scouring to join the CAVS. People avoided Cleveland like Jim Jackson avoided the Hornets, but now you constantly hear of possible free-agents. That speaks volumes.

2. dakeem1

dakeem1 JBB JustBBall Member

Lebron is a great talent and can potentially becom the greatest player in history. But that doesn't give him the right to dictate how GM Danny Ferry does his job. The players play, thats all they do (with the exception of player coaches). If you give them more power than that, the NBA would become bankrupt.

3. HardCore_BOozer

HardCore_BOozer JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting dakeem1:</div><div class="quote_post">Lebron is a great talent and can potentially becom the greatest player in history. But that doesn't give him the right to dictate how GM Danny Ferry does his job. The players play, thats all they do (with the exception of player coaches). If you give them more power than that, the NBA would become bankrupt.</div>

LeBron doesn't dictate how GM Danny Ferry does his job. So I guess he's alright then. Right?

I think this post was more about how LeBron is atracting FA's, not telling Ferry which ones to sign. Maybe I'm nuts though?

4. bronbron23

bronbron23 JBB JustBBall Member

I agree that Lebron would attract free agents with his skill and statistics he's also tried it with video tapes.

5. lessthanjake

lessthanjake JBB JustBBall Member

what KIND of tapes? [​IMG]

6. dakeem1

dakeem1 JBB JustBBall Member

Wasn't there some rumours about Lebron wanting Ilgauskas out? But Ferry wanted to keep him right?

7. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

No, where did you hear that? LeBron wanted Ilgauskas back all along.

8. Apollo

Apollo JBB Into The Fire

Yeah I think LeBron is some great bait for FA`s. Many of the players on the market would like to play with such a player like LeBron.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Wasn't there some rumours about Lebron wanting Ilgauskas out? But Ferry wanted to keep him right?
    </div>LeBron needs Z. [​IMG]

9. AA13

AA13 JBB JustBBall Member

Of course LeBron would attract free agents. He's going to be the best player in the leauge in 3-4 years. Players would love to play with him because there will always be a chance to win a championshihp if there's a great player such as LeBron on a team.

10. PUREPOINT

PUREPOINT JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting lessthanjake:</div><div class="quote_post">what KIND of tapes? [​IMG]</div>

personalized tapes. He sent some to Ray-Ray when he was on the market