Which Bull?

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by Vinsanity15vc, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Vinsanity15vc

Vinsanity15vc JBB JustBBall Member

Which Bull player do you think will be our MVP for this upcoming season?

2. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

Ben Gordon, he had an amazing rookie campaign and should be more motivated because he didnt get ROY honors all he got was 6th man, if not him it should be Chandler. If Curry stays out with his heart ordeal Chandler will log more minutes and Chandler is a beast on defense from my perspective and I think he would be a great starter and in the future he'll be a great player.

3. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I?m going to say that our MVP will depend on weather Curry returns. He was our most valuable player last season in my opinion with the way he anchored our offense, and got into shape for the team. He was not in during key stretches of the fourth quarter, but his overall presence and the way he got guys like Hinrich and Gordon open looks made him the MVP. If he is not resigned I think it will be Tyson Chandler with the contract he received he has a lot riding on this season I see him averaging a double double and around two blocks putting himself into serious contention for a all star slot in the weak eastern conference front court. Also it?s really nice to see so many new Bulls fans lately introduce yourselves in the Roll Call thread.

4. Vinsanity15vc

Vinsanity15vc JBB JustBBall Member

I believe Curry is the MVP on our Bulls roster. I bet if it wasn't for the heart situation the bulls wouldve beaten the Wizards and won at least one game against the Heat but thats just my opinion. However theres a chance Curry might be traded or just be kept for one year because of this. If the mvp isnt curry then i would have to say chandler because of his D.

5. Bulls=Amazing

Bulls=Amazing JBB chea

Chandler's and Gordon are amazing but I think the leader of the team will get MVP, Hinrich. I say this because he averaged 16 PPG and he seemed to get better every week. Also, I heard he gained 10 pounds of muscle since the end of the season. In order for Chandler and Curry to be MVP they need to be better big guys, when we played the Heat after our 11 or 12 game winning streak Shaq embarrased us. How are we going to win the East without some weight down there? I hope Chandler comes back with a little more weight on him.

6. Noir

Noir JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Best Kept Secret:</div><div class="quote_post">I?m going to say that our MVP will depend on weather Curry returns. He was our most valuable player last season in my opinion with the way he anchored our defense, and got into shape for the team. He was not in during key stretches of the fourth quarter, but his overall presence and the way he got guys like Hinrich and Gordon open looks made him the MVP. If he is not resigned I think it will be Tyson Chandler with the contract he received he has a lot riding on this season I see him averaging a double double and around two blocks putting himself into serious contention for a all star slot in the weak eastern conference front court. Also it?s really nice to see so many new Bulls fans lately introduce yourselves in the Roll Call thread.</div>

???

He didn't look as clueless as before, but to say he anchored the defense, seems a bit exagerated. I can't help but feel you are not really objective when it comes to curry... [​IMG] [​IMG]

OT: I think our MVP will be Hinrich. We got other players wih more potential to be an impact player (Curry, Gordon), but they are not completely there yet, too one-dimensional at this point. and Hinrich is a very smart player, plays hard, talented, great defender, is the floor leader, ...
    And he gets a lot of room from the coaches to do his thing because of all his qualities, unlike some others (i'm looking at Curry here...).

7. bbwAce

bbwAce BBW Member

Hinrich...he's a leader and I believe that as he goes, so do the Bulls...their success depends on his quality of play....

8. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Noir:</div><div class="quote_post">???

He didn't look as clueless as before, but to say he anchored the defense, seems a bit exagerated. I can't help but feel you are not really objective when it comes to curry... [​IMG] [​IMG]

OT: I think our MVP will be Hinrich. We got other players wih more potential to be an impact player (Curry, Gordon), but they are not completely there yet, too one-dimensional at this point. and Hinrich is a very smart player, plays hard, talented, great defender, is the floor leader, ...
    And he gets a lot of room from the coaches to do his thing because of all his qualities, unlike some others (i'm looking at Curry here...).</div>
    I actually meant offense, but was talking about Chandler and Curry, and mixed it up by mistake.