Fourth Quarter Excitement

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by Squishface, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Squishface

Squishface JBB Ministering Fools

For those of you who missed a spirited final 12 minutes on the C's part, watch it again at noon tomorrow, and look at how they should be playing.

Mind you, it meant nothing, but it sure was a lot of fun to watch. Reed just cut a swathe through the Cavs D, and Gerald Green his the game winner with 13.0 seconds to go. Pierce was good, Ricky was good, Dickau was awful, Orien Greene should start. Pretty much the status quo. The difference was that the C's played with a lot of heart and excitability. I think a lot of it stemmed from Gerald Green in the fourth, and that makes me pretty stoked about our chances with the youngsters.

I think the best part was watching their press in the final period, they broke the Cavs down and made them make some dumb TO's. All in all, a fun watch, and I'd hate for any C's fans to miss it, because this is what it should look like, every night.

2. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

Yeah, it was great. The comeback, the clutch shots by J.Reed, and the game winner by G-Money. That was the best preseason game ever.

3. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

I know I'm a little late. But I'd give Delonte 5 Avery points for that block on Luke Jackson. Justin Reed had an amazing clutch fourth quarter performance. After that game, I would give the Celtics a better chance to actually do something this season. The young guys showed that they can play and the played with great perseverance. However, that Magloire to the Bucks move put the Celtics right back where they were originally in my book. But this team is going be something to look forward to in the future without a doubt.

Great preseason game btw.

4. Squishface

Squishface JBB Ministering Fools

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Avery:</div><div class="quote_post">I know I'm a little late. But I'd give Delonte 5 Avery points for that block on Luke Jackson. Justin Reed had an amazing clutch fourth quarter performance. After that game, I would give the Celtics a better chance to actually do something this season. The young guys showed that they can play and the played with great perseverance. However, that Magloire to the Bucks move put the Celtics right back where they were originally in my book. But this team is going be something to look forward to in the future without a doubt.

Great preseason game btw.</div>

No question, it was a fun game to watch, that's all I could want out of this team in the future, and I think that's exactly what I'll get.