Grant Hill

Discussion in 'Fantasy Basketball' started by adiii, Dec 3, 2005.

1. adiii

adiii JBB JustBBall Member

In one of my leagues, Grant Hill was dropped, should I pick him up since he's coming back soon? My team is..(out of 14 teams, Head to Head, i got the last pick, lot of ppl said this team would suck, but it's not..)

PG Jason Kidd
    SG Cutino Mobley
    SF James Jones
    PF Pau Gasol
    C Marcus Camby
    Util Baron Davis
    Util Dwight Howard
    Util Luke Ridnour
    Bench JR Smith
    Bench Josh Smith
    Bench Raef Lafrentz

I'm thinking of dropping James Jones for him..he's cooled off as of late...but if I drop him I lose 3pt shooting..opinions??

Also he's on the waivers list, so I don't know if I would get him because I don't want to use my waiver thing on him, my priority is 8...

2. The_Exile

The_Exile JBB JustBBall Member

I just aquired james jones for j-dub 2 weeks ago and im kinda feeling ripped off. but thats the way these things work out sometime. im gonna stay with him. my biggest make or break move is aquiring s.vuyacic prematurely. im patiently waiting for him to blow up. oh please blow up.

3. adiii

James Posey and Jamal Crawford are also available, I had Crawford for a little bit, but I dropped him after awhile. I'm thinkining of Posey cuz he can play SF..Hill still intrigues me..

yeah but James Jones was hot in the beginning, he's still in the starting lineup I think, since they moved Thomas to the bench, two weeks ago he was still hitting his shots and getting time..Vuyacic, a lot of people are thinking bout this kid...

4. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

From the looks of it, James Jones isn't going to be too big of a loss. Sure, he's a good trey ball shooter, but that's all. And looking at your roster, you have Baron Davis, Cuttino Mobley, Luke Ridnour, JR Smith, and Raef LaFrentz all capable of hitting from deep. Yea...he wouldn't be too big of a loss if you felt like going through with dropping him.

5. adiii

Well Hill was picked up yesterday, so I lost my shot there..

Raef Lafrentz is really sucking it up..who do you think I could get for him? I don't know what C I could get for Lafrentz..

6. hohoyoyoyo

hohoyoyoyo JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting holyace2k2:</div><div class="quote_post">James Posey and Jamal Crawford are also available, I had Crawford for a little bit, but I dropped him after awhile. I'm thinkining of Posey cuz he can play SF..Hill still intrigues me..

yeah but James Jones was hot in the beginning, he's still in the starting lineup I think, since they moved Thomas to the bench, two weeks ago he was still hitting his shots and getting time..Vuyacic, a lot of people are thinking bout this kid...</div>

what kind of league you guys have man...in my league, you can't see any of those players...gone when the season started...even travis outlaw/martell webster/ratliff are taken in 2 days when miles is out

7. adiii

Well the league is pretty deep, 14 teams, right now there is no one good in the FA pool, some people get impatient and drop injured players.

8. CrazyArtest

CrazyArtest JBB JustBBall Member

You really should of picked up grant for james cuz james is injured.