Wayne Ellington and Tyreek Evans!!!

Discussion in 'College Recruiting and Prospects' started by iversonfan3, Dec 6, 2005.

1. iversonfan3

iversonfan3 JBB JustBBall Member

OMG !!!!!!

This saturday I have a game at Blair Academy(JV) and they have this tournament right after our game and it's Trinity Pawling vs American Christian School!!!! Tyreek Evans(number 1 ranked sophmore in the country) goes there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, my school's varsity team is playing Episcopal(where Wayne Ellington and Gerald Henderson number 1 and 2 shooting gaurds in the country go to)!!!!!and then afterwards there is Blair(Shamari Spear who is going to BC!!!!!!!!!)

I'll try to borrow a camera from somebody......and take some pics and post it on here

2. babybulls

babybulls JBB JustBBall Member

I think you used too many !!!!'s but that should be pretty tight. Let me know about shamari spear, i go to BC and i want to know more about this kid

3. iversonfan3

iversonfan3 JBB JustBBall Member

Haha well I'm really excited for saturday.

Well when we played Blair last year, Shamari was SO big he ripped down like 15+ rebounds on our 2 6'9 centers who are at Harvard and Princeton now. But my friend went to the same camp that Shamari went to for the summer and he says now he's even bringing the ball upcourt now and like doing guard stuff(he's only 6 '6). He's gonna be REAL good when he goes to BC.

4. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting iversonfan3:</div><div class="quote_post">Haha well I'm really excited for saturday.

Well when we played Blair last year, Shamari was SO big he ripped down like 15+ rebounds on our 2 6'9 centers who are at Harvard and Princeton now. But my friend went to the same camp that Shamari went to for the summer and he says now he's even bringing the ball upcourt now and like doing guard stuff(he's only 6 '6). He's gonna be REAL good when he goes to BC.</div>

Wow, and I was excited about seeing Adrian Oliver [​IMG]