Green Close to Returning

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Midnight Green, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Barring a setback, Willie Green is expected to get final clearance to return to the basketball court in mid-February, according to King.

Green underwent surgery Aug. 16 to repair a torn ACL he suffered in a summer league game 10 days before he was to sign a five-year, $17 million contract with the Sixers.

Asked if he plans on signing Green, King said he ?will have discussions with (Green's agent) Aaron Goodwin at that time.?

As a restricted free agent, the Sixers have the right to match another team's offer for Green. </div>

<div align="center">Source</div>

2. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

great news. with green back, considering he's 100% healthy, he will provide a much needed spark off the bench and make our bench that much stronger. i just hope that he doesnt rush back and reinjure himself. if i were BK, i would first sign him to a 2 year deal, and then maybe give him a 4 to 5 year deal, just to make sure he's healthy.

3. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

My heart just skipped a beat. At first I though it said "Green Close to Retiring".

4. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

Avery is always getting scared!

Anyway that is good news to here, the 76ers could definitely use him at this point. They need role players right now, who are unselfish about their roles as well.

5. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Avery is always getting scared!</div>

Ha. You shouldn't be talking.