Tim Thomas

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by lil nba, Feb 4, 2006.

1. lil nba

lil nba JBB JustBBall Member

Can Tim Thomas be our 3rd scores? and how much can he help us?[​IMG]

2. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

His defense is horrible, he will have the occassional scoring bursts, but they are few and far between. Overall a lesser version of Glenn Robinson with no motivation to get better.

3. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

no. i dont want him here. like BKS said, he has no defense, he cant shoot, and has a horrible work ethic. i really hope the sixers dont trade for him, but BK does seem stupid enough to do something like this........

4. AI2AI888

AI2AI888 JBB JustBBall Member

Billy King listen please: WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PLAYER CAPABLE OF 20 POINTS. You need to play defense too, not just get offensive players.

AI and CWebb are going to put up all the shots, so where does Tim Thomas fit in? AI and Webber shoot like 50 shots a night, we need defensive players!!! Not more offensive players. Give me a Tayshaun Prince type player, really long and great D at the SF position. Capable of scoring but doesnt care if hes getting 5 points a game or 20 points a game.

5. jbbBigMo763

jbbBigMo763 JBB JustBBall Member

If we get him, he'll be coming off the bench.

From what I've heard Billy will try to sign him to a minimum contract for the remainder of the season... if the Bulls buy him out before the trade deadline. Otherwise, he won't be in Philly.

He might be a nice addition to the bench for the rest of the season if we can't get anything else...

6. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">He might be a nice addition to the bench for the rest of the season if we can't get anything else...</div>

Yes. He is not bad of a player as some people may think. We let me re-phrase, if he is in a good position he is not the cancer some people think he is. If we could get him for a good price, I'd be happy.