Big Win Tonight

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Roland Hood, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Roland Hood

Roland Hood JBB JustBBall Member

I was prepared to say how bad it was to lose to the sorry Hawks, until I realized our record is only 4 games better [​IMG] (although I'd wager they're better in the last 20 games).

Seriously though, Nick had 17-15 and Swift had 13 rebs. We dominated the boards 49-37 and held the Hawks to 13pts in the 4th. Also I see Rashard was only 1-5, did he get injured or was he frozen out again?

2. Roland Hood

Roland Hood JBB JustBBall Member

Rashard got kneed in the thigh, doubtful for Denver.

Forgot to mention that in his place, Damien came up with 26.

3. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Huge game from Damien - scored something like 13 of our last 16 points as we overran them in the last quarter. Nice for Nick to string together a couple of double doubles in a row, while Swifty should be in serious contention to replace Okafor in the rookie game.

I feel for Rashard too, as I know how uncomfotable a corked thigh can be. Makes it almost impossible to walk.

4. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

Ray was driving and passing a lot more than usual, even though he didn't shoot too well.

This is a bad time for Rashard to be injured. He's had a hard time working himself into the offense under Bob Hill, and games like this where the team shows a bunch of chemistry when he's out can't help.

5. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.55993257og003_hawks_sonics.jpg">

[i]

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.55993257og002_hawks_sonics.jpg">

[i]

6. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Should add that Damien did it all in front of uncle 'Nique, who is the Hawks' president of operations.