Marbury Suffers a Strained Knee

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by Legacy, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">When Stephon Marbury was out with a shoulder injury earlier this season, the Knicks went 0-10. Now they are facing the prospect of more time without him, perhaps the rest of the season," writes David Waldstein of the NEWARK STAR-LEDGER. "Marbury left last night's 117-112 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers with a strained left patella (knee) tendon, an injury he had complained about in practice the day before, coach Larry Brown said. Marbury, who has a recent history of knee pain, is scheduled to have an MRI this morning and no timetable has been given for a return. " </div>

http://www.nba.com/news/278365.html?rss=true

2. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

Marbury is a joke. I still cant believe he said he was the best PG in the league on Quite Frankly. I also hate the fact that he is undroppable in the fantasy leagues. Unfortunately, my auto draft drafted him in BOTH my leagues!

3. Legacy

Legacy Beast

Best PG in the league? Is that what Stephen A. Smith said? The best PG in the league are Nash and Iverson.

4. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

smith didnt say that. He asked marbury if he was the best point in the NBA. marbury's response was YES.

5. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting vcwannabe15:</div><div class="quote_post">Best PG in the league? Is that what Stephen A. Smith said? The best PG in the league are Nash and Iverson.</div>

No the best are Kidd, and Nash.

Chris Paul is working his way up to become one of those named [​IMG]

6. jkidd

jkidd JBB JustBBall Member

they are already eliminated for the playoffs. so i think the injury of malbury will not affect the teams out come at all. he should just call it a season and be ready for the next one.

about who is the best PG in the league today, that would be Nash and Jkidd they embody the true essence of the position. iverson for me is more of a SG that a PG same goes with malbury.

7. Tha CTown Knick

Tha CTown Knick JBB JustBBall Member

I didn't see this, but I dont really care that much either..[​IMG]