Nets' Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by ZAE, Jul 24, 2007.

1. ZAE

ZAE Active Member

Student
    1. Location?
    2. Favorite Current Nets player?
    3. Favorite Former Nets player?
    4. Do you go to games, and how many?
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan?
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan?
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    8. Other sports you enjoy?
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for?
    10. What do you do for a living?
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go?
    12. What grade are you in?
    13. Anything else you care to share?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  2. Real

Real Dumb and Dumbest

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? New Jersey but soon to be Washington, DC
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? Jason Kidd
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Dr. J, Kenyon Martin
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes about 5-10 a year
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since I was old enough to start following basketball
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? I got to meet the players when I was really young and that was enough for me.
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I guess I'm going to have to get used to seeing alot of Wizards games.
    8. Other sports you enjoy? Football, Baseball
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Yankees, Giants, Devils
    10. Anything else you care to share? Nope
    </span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing">11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? I go to Catholic Unviersity
    12. What grade are you in? College Freshman
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? This is a repeat question.</span></span></span></span></p>

3. ZAE

ZAE Active Member

Student
    1. Location? Jersey City, NJ
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? All but if I had to pick it would be out of Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson and Nenad Krstic
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kenyon Martin
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? I try to get to every home game (41) and at least one away games each year (76ers and Knicks)
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? My whole life but I became a big Nets' fan in 2002
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? Watching the Nets in the finals
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None
    8. Other sports you enjoy? UFC, NFL, MLB, MLL and a little NHL
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Giants, Yankees and Devils
    10. What do you do for a living? Student
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Saint Peters University
    12. What grade are you in? Freshmen
    13. Anything else you care to share? In case you can't tell I'm a die hard Nets' fan

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  4. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

</p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Sayreville, NJ/Overbrook Philly</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">2. Favorite Current Nets player? Boki/Nenad</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">3. Favorite Former Nets player? K-Mart/Lucius Harris/The A-Train/Armon 'the Hammer' Gilliam 4. Do you go to games, and how many? Whenever I'm in NJ and they are home + games @ Philly</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since the day I was birthed</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">6. How did you become a Nets' fan? hometown team, pops is a Nets fan</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None 8. Other sports you enjoy? MLB/College Football/Boxing/College Basketball</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets/UGA Bulldogs</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">10. Anything else you care to share? I'll f*ck you up. I always reserve that right to f*ck you up</span></span></p>

11. What do you do for a living? Student12. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? St. Joseph's University</p>

13. What grade are you in? Senior<span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span></p>

5. Dark Defender

Dark Defender The Dark Passenger

Part-Time Intern, Full Time Student
    <div>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Newark, NJ
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kenyon Martin
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? I go to 10-12 games a year, home and away
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Always
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? Jersey fan boy
    8. Other sports you enjoy? NFL
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Atlanta Falcons, but I live in Jersey so its hard to follow them.
    </span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span>10. What do you do for a living? Student
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Currently in Montclair State, I will be attending Rutgers in the Fall
    12. What grade are you in? Going for my graduate studies
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span><span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? Nah</span></span> </p></div>

6. ToddMacCulloch11

ToddMacCulloch11 Who me?

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? Wall, NJ
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? Kidd, Krstic
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kmart, Kittles, Todd MacCulloch
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Not enough...I've been saying for a while I'd like to get to more, so maybe I'll get around to that.
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since I started watching basketball
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? They're from New Jersey. I'm from New Jersey.
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Not really root for, but there are teams I don't mind
    8. Other sports you enjoy? NFL...MLB kind of.
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? NY Giants, Red Sox/Mets
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? IT Analyst
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? TCNJ
    12. What grade are you in? the real world.
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? My Wii console number is <span style="font-size: 12pt"><font size="1">2421 7086 3287 8932</font></span></span></span>

7. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

I used to root for the Nets when they were playing the Lakers in the finals. </p>

Does anyone know what happened to the center they had macoulough or something like that. I believe he got cancer or something and never played again. </p>

8. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'>

I used to root for the Nets when they were playing the Lakers in the finals. </p>

Does anyone know what happened to the center they had macoulough or something like that. I believe he got cancer or something and never played again. </p>

</div></p>

He is a moderator on S2. He posted right above your question! LOL</p>

-Petey</p>

9. CelticKing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</div></p>

He is a moderator on S2. He posted right above your question! LOL</p>

-Petey </p>

</div></p>

haha, i just saw it now. but he's just a fan of his. i want to know what happened to the player. </p>

10. ToddMacCulloch11

ToddMacCulloch11 Who me?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'>haha, i just saw it now. but he's just a fan of his. i want to know what happened to the player. </div></p>

He/I was "forced to retire prematurely due to a genetic neuromuscular disorder that affected his feet, Charcot-Marie-Tooh disease".</p>

</p>

He's a commentator for the Sixers now, and the 207th ranked pineball player in the world.</p>

11. CelticKing

lol, i remember seeing him on the sideline at one game. he/you was/were a good center.

12. ace

ace Member

Student
    1. Location? <font face="arial black,avant garde">Bloomfield, NJ</font></p>

2. Favorite Current Nets player? <font face="arial black,avant garde">Jason Kidd</font></p>

3. Favorite Former Nets player?<font face="arial black,avant garde"> Kenyon Martin, Drazen Petrovic</font></p>

4. Do you go to games, and how many?<font face="arial black,avant garde"> yes, went to like 10 games and watch every game on tv</font></p>

5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? <font face="arial black,avant garde">about 6 years</font></p>

6. How did you become a Nets' fan?<font face="arial black,avant garde">dontknowhowibecameonebecausemybrotherisabigknicksfan. went to nets playoff game and just fell in love</font></p>

7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? <font face="arial black,avant garde">any team that beats the knicks</font></p>

8. Other sports you enjoy? <font face="arial black,avant garde">nfl, mlb</font></p>

9. What other sporting teams do you root for?<font face="arial black,avant garde"> yankees, packers</font></p>

10. What do you do for a living?<font face="arial black,avant garde">astudent</font> </p>

12. What grade are you in? <font face="arial black,avant garde">going into my sophmore year in high school, this is a edit: Go to Essex County Vo-Tech in West Caldwell. Go to my local high school. Go on bus. Takes 20 to 30 minutes to get there. The same to get back. [​IMG] </font></p>

13. Anything else you care to share?<font face="arial black,avant garde">big bball fan</font><font face="arial black,avant garde"></font></p>

13. Dark Defender

Dark Defender The Dark Passenger

Part-Time Intern, Full Time Student
    welcome ace.</p>

What school do you go to?</p>

14. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location?-West Orange NJ 2. Favorite Current Nets player?-Kidd 3. Favorite Former Nets player?- Kenyon Martin </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">4. Do you go to games, and how many?-around 3 per year5. How long have you been a Nets' fan?-since 2003</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">6. How did you become a Nets' fan?-Kidd is the reason</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">7. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-Mavericks</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 8. Other sports you enjoy?-none9. What other sporting teams do you root for?-Mavericks damn it!</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span>10. What do you do for a living?-school11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go?-i'll be attending college next year12. What grade are you in?Senior in HS<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share?-I love Death Note. My sister and I posted on BBB.net, but now it is all me handling the accounts. </span></span></p>

15. ghoti

ghoti A PhD in Horribleness

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Edison, NJ (for now)
    </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">2. Favorite Current Nets player? Please.
    </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">3. Favorite Former Nets player? Buck Williams</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? 2-3 a season. I'd go to 30 if they played in Newark. </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? I can remember watching them as far back as the late 70s. I suffered a lot before Chuck Daly and then Kidd. </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">6. How did you become a Nets' fan? Local TV
    </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None. And I never will. (But I do like some teams better than others.)
    </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 8. Other sports you enjoy? I will watch any sport. I follow everything. I am insane.</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Devils, Mets, Giants
    </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span>10. What do you do for a living? I run a store. Sometimes several. </p>

11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Clemson University</p>

12. What grade are you in? Retrograde.</p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? I am afraid of sitting on my nuts. </span></span></p>

16. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Middletown, NJ
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Drazen Petrovic
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes, don't have a specific number
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since I was 7 years old, so since 1997
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? I live in NJ
    8. Other sports you enjoy? Football, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets, Titans, Devils, Rutgers
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? HS student
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Not there yet
    12. What grade are you in? Senior in HS
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? I was just in the hospital </span></span></p>

17. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JCB)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Middletown, NJ 2. Favorite Current Nets player? Jason Kidd 3. Favorite Former Nets player? Drazen Petrovic 4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes, don't have a specific number5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since I was 7 years old, so since 19976. How did you become a Nets' fan? I live in NJ7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None 8. Other sports you enjoy? Football, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets, Titans, Devils, Rutgers</span></span>10. What do you do for a living? HS student11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Not there yet12. What grade are you in? Senior in HS<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? I was just in the hospital </span></span></p>

</div></p>

What HS do you go to?</p>

18. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JCB)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing"> 1. Location? Middletown, NJ
    3. Favorite Former Nets player? Drazen Petrovic
    4. Do you go to games, and how many? Yes, don't have a specific number
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since I was 7 years old, so since 1997
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? I live in NJ
    8. Other sports you enjoy? Football, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets, Titans, Devils, Rutgers
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? HS student
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Not there yet
    12. What grade are you in? Senior in HS
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? I was just in the hospital </span></span></p>

</div></p>

What HS do you go to? </p>

</div></p>

Christian Brothers Academy, where Geoff Billet is now the head basketball coach. Very nice!
    </p>

19. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

20. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

Ya, SHP all the way.