Atlanta Hawks Fan Club

Discussion in 'The Hawks Nest' started by SunnyD, Feb 11, 2006.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Are you a Hawks Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?2. Where are you from?3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?7. Is there anything else you want to add?

2. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Feb 11 2006, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are you a Hawks Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name? Chris2. Where are you from?Atlanta3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 3 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Dominique Wilkins5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Joe Johnson and Josh Smith6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? LeBron James and Louis Williams7. Is there anything else you want to add? hmm..They suck? and I bet I will be the only person to be on this fan club :worthy: :yahoo: </div>

3. wade23

wade23 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? sam2. Where are you from? new zealand3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? i hated them till they got joe johnson4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? joe johnson (love the guy so much i will write his name out in full every time, none of this JJ sh*t)5. Who is your Favorite Player(s) on the Current team? joe johnson, harrignton, zaza6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? wade or kareem rush/gerald wallace/felton7. Is there anything else you want to add? they werent that bad last season, with a a line up of ..., joe johnson, smith, williams (either or) and zaza/... i think they could nab 8th spot from charlotte

4. hawksno1fan

hawksno1fan BBW Member

1. Whats your name? William aka. hawksno1fan2. Where are you from? Manila Philippines but living in Kennesaw, GA3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?ever since the 04-05 season4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Josh Childress!!5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Josh Childress!!6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? SHANE BATTIER!!7. Is there anything else you want to add? I also like REggie Miller, and look out for the hawks to make the playoffs this year.

5. Big Al

Big Al BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Filip 2. Where are you from? Croatia3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 8 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? donno, Mutombo :worthy: 5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Josh Smith6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Rashard Lewis7. Is there anything else you want to add? I was so excited with there start his season! And Marvin was injured, so when he comes back.... Hope they 'll make playoffs!

6. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

hahahaha only 4 replies!

7. lunateec

lunateec BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Shaun a.k.a. lunateec2. Where are you from? Cebu, Philippines3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?ever since the SSmith/Blaylock/Mutombo era4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Mookie!!! Steve Smith5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? JJ, Smo0ove and Chill6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kevin Garnett (set him free!)7. Is there anything else you want to add? Uhmn... it's really a bad time to be a Hawks fan (two straight losses vs. 'Cats [​IMG] ) but I'm with them through thick and thin. One thing though, <span style="color:#FF0000">FIRE WOODY!!!</span>

8. mi4kid

mi4kid BBW Member

1. Whats your name? tony2. Where are you from? portsmouth, virginia..but now living in seattle3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? since 19884. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Nique aka the human highlight reel5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Joe Johnson and Josh Smith6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Lebron James7. Is there anything else you want to add? Even though we have a losing record I think we are doing great this year. Major improvement from the last couple years. I see good things in the upcomming seasons.

9. Tru_Fan

Tru_Fan BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Feb 11 2006, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are you a Hawks Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name? Greg2. Where are you from? Bermuda born ATL raised3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 894. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Spud Webb5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Joe Johnson6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Wade(current) Jordan (alltime)7. Is there anything else you want to add? Its been a long time coming for my Hawks Lets get behind them people ATL ALL THE WAY FALCONS BRAVES HAWKS be bout dat</div>