Memories/Experiences Worth Sharing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Karma, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Karma

Karma The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill

Although this maybe on a more personal level, what are some memories or experiences from your life that you wouldn't mind telling the rest of us? It could be about anything and everything, from a first girlfriend to your first fight, but I'm not asking you to be personal if you don't want to be. It could be the most generic experience from your life, as long as it's worth sharing with others, it's all good.

Well, one of the funnier (well, it's not really funny) moments of my life would have to be my first kiss (on the lips obviously) with a girl...I was still relatively young (13 or 14 I think)...and I'd been going out with this one girl but I hadn't kissed her. And you know how everyone always says your first kiss the most special one? It isn't.

I remember kissing her and it felt like I was kissing a damn brick stone wall or something. And at that point I actually thought all girls kissed like that but I just realized later that SHE did not know how to kiss. [​IMG]

The girl I was with after her was an awesomely good kisser and I have since changed my opinion on all girls being bad kissers [​IMG]

2. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    I have a few for now, it's late.

In 1999 when I went to Ozzfest my friends and I started tearing out the grass from the lawn seats over at what is now titled the "Tweeter Center." We then began to launch the grass chunks into the expensive seats and others began to follow suit it caused a huge backlash as everyone in the good seats started to return fire with whatever they could like tapes, beer, whatever they had on them. It was so severe at one point they had to stop the show because it was becoming too violent. I thought it was funny as hell. We started a current trend.

At Ozzfest 2000 or 2001, I really don't remember anymore which it was but I'll never forget Linkin Park making asses of themselves. The booing during their set was so loud that they raised the volume of their instruments but eventually had to stop playing because the grass throwing commenced. They asked everyone to stop and the crowd just continued to boo and started throwing cans and bottles filled with urine. When that finally stopped Linkin Park didn't want to finish their set and the little singer who raps came up to the mic and said this exactly, "You should respect us you mother****s, we're the best band out there and we write our own lyrics!" I never laughed so hard in my life.

Good times. [​IMG]