Bosh, Ford and Bargnani shine at the Intrasquad Game

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by deception, Oct 7, 2006.

1. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

2. AirJordan

AirJordan JBB JustBBall Member

holy cow

bosh was 4-6 from the 3 pt line

3. a13x

a13x JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">AirJordan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">holy cow

bosh was 4-6 from the 3 pt line</div>

Exactly what I was thinking. Definately happy with Bargnani's stats. Anyone from the forums make it to Waterloo for the game?

4. deception

<div class="quote_poster">a13x Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Exactly what I was thinking. Definately happy with Bargnani's stats. Anyone from the forums make it to Waterloo for the game?</div>

bargnani apparently didn't do much else outside of the points.

5. Eclipse

Eclipse JBB JustBBall Member

Let's not get too excited until they can replicate this in a real game or at least an actual team.

Bosh and Ford are doing these things against the second unit of the Raptors.

6. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">bargnani apparently didn't do much else outside of the points.</div>

Apparently he had 3 shot block shots, one on Bosh, though Bosh gathered the ball after and slammed it down with one hand.

7. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Eclipse:</div><div class="quote_post">Bosh and Ford are doing these things against the second unit of the Raptors.</div>
    At least Bargnani was doing it against Bosh/Rasho.

8. deception

<div class="quote_poster">P.A.P. Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Apparently he had 3 shot block shots, one on Bosh, though Bosh gathered the ball after and slammed it down with one hand.</div>

i heard he only had one block shot and bosh did what u just described afterwards.

9. Eclipse

<div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">At least Bargnani was doing it against Bosh/Rasho.</div>

It also could have been against the Rap's perimeter defense (I didn't see the game though so I really can't say).

10. deception

<div class="quote_poster">Eclipse Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">It also could have been against the Rap's perimeter defense (I didn't see the game though so I really can't say).</div>

good news eclipse- nobody got injured and bargnani is no hoffa

11. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

Can't wait till the season starts...

12. Drunkballer

Drunkballer JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Garbajosa, who helped Spain to gold at the world championship this past summer, made four three-pointers in scoring 16 points, looking at home in his first NBA action.</div>

Nice to he could extend his range to the NBA Line. Although it is just a intersquad game.

13. Eclipse

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">good news eclipse- nobody got injured and bargnani is no hoffa</div>

That's true, just look at the Magic with Nelson and Howard getting hurt in a collision. That would be a disaster.

As for Bargnani, not many players can be as bad as Hoffa. That's a one in a million type thing right there.

14. marvILLous

marvILLous JBB JustBBall Member

actually i heard that ford and calderon got injured but they returned quickly..

15. deception

<div class="quote_poster">Eclipse Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">That's true, just look at the Magic with Nelson and Howard getting hurt in a collision. That would be a disaster.

As for Bargnani, not many players can be as bad as Hoffa. That's a one in a million type thing right there.</div>

true hoffa is an aberration even in the disaster scenario. nonetheless, after 4terrible seasons, we finally have something to look forward to

16. deception

17. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

18. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">found clips from the game on you tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRwMdSHhaPU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb1_i00YfJM</div>
    I agree with Skip, Bargnani's definitely got a natural feel for the game. In the 1st video, his post up at 1:21 and his blocks at 0:54 and 1:28 were what I was looking for. And that whole play from 1:32 showed some nice hands and a great finish.