Joey G still flyin high!!!

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by deception, Oct 13, 2006.

1. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

2. AirJordan

AirJordan JBB JustBBall Member

do we have to pay him if he crashes and dies?

3. deception

<div class="quote_poster">AirJordan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">do we have to pay him if he crashes and dies?</div>

insurance

4. Drunkballer

Drunkballer JBB JustBBall Member

I don't think deception knows the details of joey grahams contract enough to decide whethere he is insured or not. For instance some contracts prohibit dangerous activities such as Motorcycles, snowmobiling , sky diving ect, operating your own air craft.

But if it not insured it would likely mean that his contract is voided anyway.

5. a13x

a13x JBB JustBBall Member

As someone who has flown in small aircraft for a majority of their life and worked in the insurance industry, I would like to note that death by flying a small aircraft is highly unlikely, but still far more likely than death in some other modes of transportation. The activity is inherently risky in some ways, but much of that risk can me reduced by doing simple pre-flight inspections and factors that are well under the control of the pilot. A large number of fatalities occur because of a lack of care and pilots trying to push their aircraft beyond their limits. So there is a risk, but much of that is controllable by taking the proper steps.

Is flying a plane still risky? yes, but so are plenty of other things. I think if we were to compare Joey Graham's chance of survival to Stephen Jackson (who's out firing his gun) we'd probably be doing pretty well. To me, conduct like Jackson's should be getting more attention for being dangerous than Graham's.

6. deception

<div class="quote_poster">Drunkballer Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I don't think deception knows the details of joey grahams contract enough to decide whethere he is insured or not. For instance some contracts prohibit dangerous activities such as Motorcycles, snowmobiling , sky diving ect, operating your own air craft.

But if it not insured it would likely mean that his contract is voided anyway.</div>

well actually peddie faxes me a copy of all the contracts as they are signed. i won a contest a couple years back that awarded me such a right, most of the vetern members of jbb know this.

7. Nasty

Nasty JBB Sorry, I killed Fever

Next time, quote two paragraphs of the article and put the line in a Hyber Word such as: Article

8. deception

<div class="quote_poster">Fever Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Next time, quote two paragraphs of the article and put the line in a Hyber Word such as: Article</div>

i'm ignorant, don't know how

9. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">deception Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">i'm handicap, don't know how</div>

Well to quote...you just copy and paste the first two pargraphs, highlight it and click this button: [​IMG]

To do the hyper word thing Fever suggested, you type the word you want to be hyper linked, then highlight it, press the "Insert Link" button ->[​IMG], and paste the link to the article in it.

And you're done.