Anthony Parker thoughts and stat tracker

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by bronbron23, Oct 15, 2006.

1. bronbron23

bronbron23 JBB JustBBall Member

Here are Anthony Parkers stats so far...

19/10/06 vs. TEL - 11 Points, 5/7 FG, 0/0 3PT, 1/1 FT, 2 REB, 1 STL (23mins)

18/10/06 vs. CLE - 7 Points, 2/6 FG, 0/1 3PT, 3/4 FT, 2 REB(1off), 2 AST, 1 TO, 3 PF (28mins)

15/10/06 vs. NJN - 8 Points, 4/10 FG, 0/2 3PT, 0/1 FT, 4 REB (0off), 5 AST, 0 TO, 3 STL, 0 PF (28mins)

11/10/06 vs. BOS - 4 Points, 1/4 FG, 0/0 3PT, 2/2 FT, 6 REB (1off), 2 AST, 1 TO, 1 STL, 5 PF (18mins)

09/10/06 vs. WAS - 8 Points, 2/6 FG, 1/2 3PT, 0/0 FT 5 REB (2off), 0 AST, 0 TO, 3 STL, 3 PF (27mins)

He's had an OK start to the NBA but I still think it's a bit early to judge him but I started the thread to track his stats over the season I'll post up his stats every time he plays if I'm not busy.

His TO are always less than his assists which is good and in the latest game he recorded 5 assists which is something I hope he can keep up. He hasn't scored over the 10 point mark yet and should have done with 10 attempts v NJN. It would seem that he needs to get to the line a little more but as long as the rest of the team are contributing to the points side of things he need not worry cos it has equaled to three wins.

Please post up your thoughts on Parker so far and what do you think his stat line at the end of the year will be if he continues to be a starter as he has done every game so far.

2. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

I had high expectations of him, I haven't seen the raptors play yet. But i'm sure he'll develope if we just give him time.

3. Drunkballer

Drunkballer JBB JustBBall Member

I'd like to see him get to the free throw line a bit more

4. Eclipse

Eclipse JBB JustBBall Member

I've only seen him in the Celtics game so far but he seemed really tentative in that game. He wasn't taking his shots when he had them. I've been expecting more from him but it's still early.

5. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

He had 5 assists in the New Jersey game, hopefully he is a team player that helps the offense run smoothly.

6. dallasdude

dallasdude JBB JustBBall Member

Anthony Parker is as good as Lebron James. [​IMG]

Some of the Maccabi players aren't impressed with him either. ``For me, LeBron is just another great player,'' Maccabi's Derrick Sharp told Israeli media. ``I played against Anthony Parker numerous times during practices and I don't see any differences.'' Akron Beacon Journal

http://www.ohio.com/mld/beaconjournal/spor...ll/15777841.htm

7. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">dallasdude Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Anthony Parker is as good as Lebron James. [​IMG]

Some of the Maccabi players aren't impressed with him either. ``For me, LeBron is just another great player,'' Maccabi's Derrick Sharp told Israeli media. ``I played against Anthony Parker numerous times during practices and I don't see any differences.'' Akron Beacon Journal

http://www.ohio.com/mld/beaconjournal/spor...ll/15777841.htm</div>
    lol, sweet I guess we have the next Lebron James! (a slightly older one)

8. og15

og15 JBB *********

His offense has yet to impress me. He's on the court, and he's not hurting you, he's not invaluable on offense, and he isn't a sieve on defense, but he's not really having any impact. He has like a 0 +/-.