Official Raps vs Cavs postgame thread

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by Premium, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

Guys, we're gonna start doing threads for post-game discussion like this...so all post game discussion can go here. thx [​IMG]

[​IMG]

caught the game's highlites on the score...TJ dunked!

im very encouraged by TJ's efficiency this game. only 1 turnover, and 4-7 shooting from the field. if he can give us the same kind of scoring numbers...maybe one ppg more, and a couple more dimes a game...we're lookin at 12 and 7 a game out of him, and thats perfect. i could be streching here, but its not THAT much of a stretch

humphries with another solid game too...guys, imagine if he plays this way during the regular season? wow!

look at the way jose is shooting too! he hit two 3 balls this game. he only made 7 3pters all of last season! his shooting has really improved

2. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Another crappy game for Rasho and this time he even had a matchup that was his style. What do you think the chances are that Kris Humphries starts at the 5 spot down the road?

3. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Another crappy game for Rasho and this time he even had a matchup that was his style. What do you think the chances are that Kris Humphries starts at the 5 spot down the road?</div>

rasho's 7 million a year is the politics behind humpries not starting

4. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

I think Garbajosa has been a better FG% from 3 pt range than his 2 pt FG%.

They should show some of these games on tv. I guess I'll go to nba.com and hopefully they will have highlights.

5. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

^^the did man. the score was showing highlites from the game

6. Drunkballer

Drunkballer JBB JustBBall Member

TJ ford had a nice dunk on the fastbreak which surprised me.

Also Darrick Martin is avg 24.0 Rebounds per 48 minutes.

Nice to see Slokar get some minutes. He played the clutch minutes for Slovenia at the World Championships over Rasho IMO. Although i didn't see tonight's game, Slokar is an excellent passer but i think maybe a bit more suited for intl. play he liked to opperate at the top of the key rotate the ball and look for cutting guards or flashing big men. decent rebounder for the fact he has a pretty slim build.

7. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

I don't understand why Lebron's getting so much hate from everybody. If anything people should be pissed at the organizers that market an exhibition game like a regular season one. How do you expect someone to risk injury for a meaningless game?

8. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

From the looks it, Bargnani looks like he likes the trey a little too much, cause isn't this the second game of the preseason where he's jacked up 5 or more treys? The fouls could be a concern with him too. Solid game from TJ too. Only one TO to 5 ASTs in 20 minutes. If they can get that kind of efficiency from him most of the year, the trade to get him could look better than what it did.