"I'd Rather Play Naked" -- AK

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by Shapecity, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

"I'd Rather Play Naked" -- AK

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Discussing the tight body belt he is wearing under his jersey to aid his back, Kirilenko said he can't wait to shed it after another five games or so.

And then he added this:

"I hate to play with anything on me," Kirilenko said. "Bandage. Like, wrist band. Like, knee pads. It's killing me. Like, uniforms ? I would rather get naked.

"Ha, ha, ha," he added with a grin. "I know tomorrow it will be in the newspaper ? but that's all right."</div>

Source

2. Char

Char JBB Nowitzness

Good to know AK-47 has a good sense of humor. I thought this thread would be about new Jazz uniforms and how AK would rather play naked than wear them..

3. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Char Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Good to know AK-47 has a good sense of humor. I thought this thread would be about new Jazz uniforms and how AK would rather play naked than wear them..</div>

I know, AK has never liked to wear anything, I guess he's perfect for Sloan because he doesn't let them wear any head bands or anything.

BTW--Anyone know when they're going to unveil the alternates that were suppose to come out for Utah?

4. Marbire

Marbire JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">J_Ray Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I know, AK has never liked to wear anything, I guess he's perfect for Sloan because he doesn't let them wear any head bands or anything.</div>

Sloan doesn't let them wear headbands? wtf? That's not fair.... some people, like cliff robinson, really need those. He wouldn't be able to see when shooting a freethrow....