Sam Mitchell: the Man, the Myth, the Legend

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by deception, Oct 28, 2006.

1. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">If there's one thing worth knowing about Mitchell, it's that he can work wonders with a fair chance. Or even half of one. He was born in 1963 in Columbus, Ga., an industrial city in the Deep South, near the Alabama border. His biography could come from another age, or a Faulkner novel. His mother, Betty, had her first son when she was just 14, and Mitchell was the second youngest of 13 children ? both his parents had families from previous marriages. It was a ready-made NBA roster without the fat per diem money. His first home was a one-bedroom apartment in which the kids slept three to a bed.</div>

http://www.globesports.com/servlet/story/R...Basketball/home

U have to read this if your raptors fan

2. crazyeyes11

crazyeyes11 JBB JustBBall Member

if the raptors give up mitchel they are screwed seriously, from day 1 ive liked mitchel he is the coach that WILL turn this club around with these new players imo

3. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

wow Sam Mitchell's past is interesting to say the least.

lol @ Deception's favourite Raps player as Uros Slokar. (just because he is probably the 14th man on the roster and will see considerably little minutes)

4. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">SkiptoMyLue11 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">wow Sam Mitchell's past is interesting to say the least.

lol @ Deception's favourite Raps player as Uros Slokar. (just because he is probably the 14th man on the roster and will see considerably little minutes)</div>

its Uros' world and we just live in it

5. a13x

a13x JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">crazyeyes11 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">if the raptors give up mitchel they are screwed seriously, from day 1 ive liked mitchel he is the coach that WILL turn this club around with these new players imo</div>

Swirsky, is that u?

6. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

To stay on topic, I think Mitchell seems like a nice guy, who works hard and wants the team to do well, I'm just not so sure how good a head coach he is.

<div class="quote_poster">a13x Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Swirsky, is that u?</div>
    He can't be Swirsky if I'm Swirsky, or if Chutney is Swirsky! (ever notice how Chutney and Chuck Swirsky start with the same 3 letters and end with y?)

hmmm what does "tne" sound like? any guesses?

if you said Chuck's nickname, "ck Swirsk", you are absolutely correct. Replace "tne" in Chutney with "ck Swirsk" and you get Chuck Swirsky!

Ever notice how skiptomylue11 contains the letters siky just add "w" "r" and "s" and you get swirsky!

Dun DUn DUnnnnnnnnNn!

Well there seems to be a big confusion of sorts going around here, so I'll clear things up.

Despite all evidence, I am not Chuck Swirsky.

7. Sex Panther

Sex Panther works every time.

Ask.
    ^Dumbest. Post. Ever....

But that didn't stop me from laughing.