No Canada

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by Legacy, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Vince Carter shook his head and laughed when he was told of a report from Canada that he would consider returning to Toronto after the season.

Carter can opt out of his contract and become a free agent when this season is over, but he won't go back to Toronto.

It's been speculated that Orlando and Charlotte would be front-runners if Carter doesn't return to the Nets. But New Jersey executives are confident that Carter will sign a three-year extension by June 30 if he opts out.

Carter continues to say he doesn't want his contract to be a distraction this season. He's expected to give the same response when asked about it in most cities he visits.

Carter, who has never been a free agent, likely won't give any teams false hope and say that he could play for them. He doesn't want to disrespect the Nets or anyone else.</div>

Source

HAHA, I knew it was fake.

2. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

I don't think anybody really believed that.

3. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Chutney Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I don't think anybody really believed that.</div>
    Marty York did.

4. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

<div class="quote_poster">Locke Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Marty York did.</div>
    Marty York = Peter Vecsey

The funny thing is that York can only get a job in Toronto writing for a free newspaper read by commuters, while Vecsey's got a big job at the New York Post.

5. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

Well this article puts the end to that theory. I have to say that I believed that article for about 30 seconds.

6. Krstic

Krstic JBB Formerly TheCh0sen0ne238

i think the whole team has too much chemistry for VC to leave..but tahts also what we thought for ben wallace w/ the pistons...who knows