Show off your Stats!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Basketball' started by bbwtrench, Dec 11, 2006.

1. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

What a week for me!! I think I can come in first in all my leagues this season if my guys dont get seriously injured. Right now, JBB league is a very tight race.

[​IMG]

2. Chuck

Chuck JBB JustBBall Member

Roto/h2h?

I'm 1 in H2H and 3 in Roto

Last year I was 2 in H2H and 1 in Roto. I prefer roto leagues.

I didn't know their was a JBB league. Ah, well, next year I'll come to take your trophy.

3. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

The syr ballers is h2h. Everything else is ROTO. JBB is a league for the moderators only. I think there were a couple other JBB leagues set up for members though... Our JBB league was suppose to be a h2h league, but I dont know what happend. Either way, the waiver wire has been my savior,and I picked up alot of sleepers who have been coming up big with consistent minutes. I try to balance out everything.. So far, so good.

4. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Yea, I have nothing really to show off right now. All my teams have gotten off to a slow start and I've had injury issues. In one of my leagues, as I'm getting Pau Gasol back, I lose Lamar Odom. Things aren't going to well for me right now.

5. adiii

adiii JBB JustBBall Member

four leagues is crazy, too much...

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/holyace2k2

i dont think my teams this year are going to win, it's going to be close...ive never done a winner league [​IMG] though my frineds know their stuff and public leagues have had active members...and i banked too much on MSU last year...

i dont like head to head, it's easy for the best team to lose, during the championship games all the stars are resting, so it's basically whoever has the best scrubs...hate it, hate it, hate it. makes your heart pump i guess.

i think im done after this year, actually just one league from now on...