Jackson May Discipline Brown

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Lakers' started by Shapecity, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Before Brown returns, he might be disciplined by the team for his role in an alleged after-hours cake caper.

He was accused of ruining a $190 chocolate cake belonging to a birthday celebrant who was holding it outside a Hermosa Beach club early Saturday morning.

Brown was leaving a club at about 2 a.m. after celebrating a different birthday ? teammate Ronny Turiaf's ? when he grabbed the cake from the accuser and flung it, hitting the accuser on the back, according to a police report. Brown then left in a limousine.

Jackson said he hadn't spoken to Brown yet, but reserved the right to penalize him.

"I think it was poor choices," Jackson said. "There's something there to be said, but I want to talk to him first before I really speak on the issue. That's obviously one of the aspects of being on a team, is bringing attention to your club in behavior. We'll have to discuss that."

In a lighter moment, Jackson joked it was "natural" that the cake slipped from Brown's fingers.
    Brown will probably have to absorb a fine from the team but is not expected to miss any playing time because of the incident.</div>

Source

Buahahaha! [​IMG]

2. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Once again, Jackson proves he's the man.

3. Laker_fan

Laker_fan JBB JustBBall Member

In the Kwame banner, you just know he's holding a cake while giving you the "don't make me throw it" look.

4. Bahir

Bahir User power factor: ∞

I wanna see a sig with Kwame and a cake!

5. Pablo23

Pablo23 JBB JustBBall Member

Studio Head
    Hahaha! You can't blame Kwame for having butter fingers. Like Jackson said, "its only natural". Kwame's new nick name is "Butterfinger Brownie".

6. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic