Other forums

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Legacy, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Legacy

Legacy Beast

How come most of you guys only post in the Warriors forum? Go out of the Warriors' forum at times and post in the Off Topic forum or other forums. I remember Chitney even saying in the Random Thought Thread, Warriors come out to play meaning post more in other forums. It's obvious that we have the best forum in all of JBB, but it would be even better if people recognized you guys more. So god out and post more in other forums epically the Off Topic Forum. [​IMG]

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Carter Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">How come most of you guys only post in the Warriors forum? Go out of the Warriors' forum at times and post in the Off Topic forum or other forums. I remember Chitney even saying in the Random Thought Thread, Warriors come out to play meaning post more in other forums. It's obvious that we have the best forum in all of JBB, but it would be even better if people recognized you guys more. So god out and post more in other forums epically the Off Topic Forum. [​IMG]</div>A lot of posters in the Warriors forum here are here to talk about the Warriors, not "off topic" subjects. Some posters here do venture out into other forums. I wish I had more time to post in other forums more regularly but working 50+ hours a week doesn't help.

3. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

I used to post in every other forum, but I only like to post when I can say something intelligent that's backed up by knowledge. With less time, I don't keep up with other teams as much, so I don't feel like I should go in and say state my opinion when it's not based on the same kind of knowledge a true fan of the team has.

I'll try to move out and post a bit more in other forums, but basically that's the reason why. I just don't want to give an uninformed opinion.

4. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

The Warriors forum is the only forum worth visiting [​IMG]

5. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">AnimeFANatic Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The Warriors forum is the only forum worth visiting [​IMG]</div>

Obviously, you've never seen the college forums. [​IMG]

OT = Trash

There are a lot of great forums on JBB, this being one of them, but the OT is trash.

Anyway, I don't mind fans staying in their particular team's forum. Like Zhone (long time no see btw) said, a lot of people only like to post on what they know about and on what interests them. If I posted in this forum every day, for example, I'd probably bring down the overall quality of this forum, because I admittedly don't know anything about the Warriors.

6. Legacy

Legacy Beast

^I'm telling everyone that you said the OT forum was trash. [​IMG]